Photo

Baldur's Gate 1 No-Reload Challenge

• Please log in to reply
16394 replies to this topic

Easymask

Easymask
  • Members
  • 238 posts
You'd better believe it, Grond0. Was my own fault really, played it safe up untill that encounter - got tired and decided not to interrupt his cast (forgetting that he usually does cast Call Lightning, I just didn't take the encounter serious enough).

I'll be sure to play a bit more careful if I want to survive, this time around. Played a bit with a party of six, and that made me a bit careless - I find that tend to drop my guard more often, the more members I have in my party. I don't know why, just makes me forget about strategy and focus on brute force instead; bad idea.

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

Jianson wrote...

I ran outside, but he followed me. (Never happened to me before. Is this the result of a mod?)

Yes, this is an effect of the BG2 engine (Tutu or BGT). It's both good and bad. For example, Landrin's spiders in Beregost are much easier to handle when you can take the fight outside and pelt them from range while running as many laps around the block as you need. In Vanilla, it's a fight against all four in a small space. Great AC or a Sleep spell was almost a must there.

I have had other characters follow me outside using Tutu, but never Shank or Carbos. I think that the writers of Tutu did that deliberately for the beginning of the game.

I think another mod is involved as well, possibly SCS.

The same is true of Karlat, however he did run outside once when he
panicked. I think that the Finch mod could be influencing his behaviour
since she gets into conflict with him even before she is in your party. He could just be turning his
attention on her rather than upon Charname of course, though the battle doesn't continue after your exit.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
BGT, male elf stalker called Rush.

Safana was the first recruit. Boots of stealth saw the treasure trove of Black Alaric emptied at level 1.
- Safana was killed in a bandit ambush.
- Safana was killed dealing with Seniyad (ran around the map and ended up with a horde chasing us).

Recruited Faldorn.
Recruited Eldoth.
- Safana was targeted and killed by a lightning bolt from Davaeorn.
- Eldoth was killed by a wyvern on a temple run.

Recruited Tiax.
Recruited Skie.

Rush.............Safana........Faldorn........Eldoth..........Tiax................Skie
Posted Image

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts
Good luck Gate70. Got a different mix of party than usual, good luck.

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts
Mis-post. I'll try again tomorrow

Edited by Grimwald the Wise, 15 January 2013 - 10:41 AM.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
Yep, took my time selecting the party. Would have liked to fit Alora and possibly Quayle in somehow. Have included quick run-down of the party since they're infrequent picks for me.

Anyway, was having so much fun on the basilisk map (Korax and Tiaxghast tag team) that I foolishly allowed Rush to be held by Kirian and her gang - with 9 charges of the greenstone amulet remaining. Killed two of them, immobilised the other two and fended off a gnoll + bear only for a kobold to end the run.

Safana and Faldorn were interesting. A good ranged thief and solid druid with the bonus of a summoned wolf.

Eldoth stashed 75 poison arrows. Was saving them up to use with the bracers of archery and Hakt's longbow when he got another weapon pip. In hindsight I should have used them as soon as Rush was held, and failed to get to the point where I wanted him to poison key enemies.

Tiax is quirky. Reasonable spellcasting, ghasts are fun and a competent thief (but an extra button-press as thieving icons are under special abilities).

I hardly noticed Skie as either a thief or party member despite her 18 dexterity. Imoen, Safana and Monty are available much earlier. Coran and Alora have better dexterity and contribute strongly to a party. Dualling Shar Teel retains solid bow skills while adding a devastating backstab, and a dexterity tomed Xzar allows complete selection of thieving skills plus arcane casting to boot.

Edited by Gate70, 16 January 2013 - 11:05 PM.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
Krimnor fancied his chances (until he saw the SCS Improved components). He was first to arrive so spoke to Bentley Mirrorshade Winthrop (a bit ahead of myself alreadly) and reserved six tables of six.

BG2 > BG2 Fixpack (Core Fixes) > BGT
SCS II visuals (ToBEx, Remove cloak animation/blurring)
SCS II Improved (Shade Lord, Fire Giant Temple, Sendai, Abazigal)
Cassia (Lawful neutral gnome shapeshifter, glittersnap projection)
Generalized Biffing.

The party biography.
Posted Image

& their stats
Posted Image

The charismatic Cassia (rolled by ussnorway) is frontlined. Quarterstaff/claws.
The Bhaalspawn (Krimnor, rolled by Gate70) is next. Warhammer/shield and sling.
Alesia (rolled by Alesia_BH) is tucked into safety-seats. Darts.
Pot (rolled by The Potty 1) is also in the safety-seats. Daggers.
Blackstrider (rolled by Serg Blackstrider) is covering ambushes. Shortbow and long sword.
Grond (rolled by Grond0) is also covering ambushes. Shortbow and flail.

Edited by Gate70, 22 January 2013 - 04:37 PM.

The Potty 1

The Potty 1
  • Members
  • 476 posts
That is tres cool.

OK fixpack & BGT installed successfully, now installing SCS. Can I leave SCS2 until I hit BG2? Damn, The tweakpack needs to go after SCS2. Really just want ammo stacking and containers.

Serg BlackStrider

Serg BlackStrider
  • Members
  • 1,558 posts
BlackStrider & The Mötley Crüe joined the party in the Winthrop's Inn.

Posted Image

All member's stats and profs are the same as Gate described. The party order is as we were created/joined the jig (i.e. BlackStrider, Alesia, Grond, Cassia, Krimlor and Pot).
My current setup is in the links below.

And so the story begins...

Edited by Serg BlackStrider, 22 January 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
Krimlor's version of events
Prologue
Six against five - the rats are soon overwhelmed, allowing us to deal with Carbos and Shank. Once the chores are done we depart with Gorion into the woods, where his ensuing death leaves us badly shaken. How else could we lose our way so close to home despite a ranger and druid in our midst?

Our fortunes pick up when we find a diamond in a tree and a magical ring in a rocky outcrop. Nobody can identify it yet though.

Blackstrider suggests a new party order, oldest first. Krimlor voices his concern that Alesia is too vulnerable at the front and Pot too fragile at the rear. Fortunately the double-entendres go un-noticed as does Krimlor's objection so the charismatic Blackstrider gets to lead.

The Friendly Arm Inn
A few hobgoblins are soon dead, a second ring is found and a third handed back to Joia. She grumbles about the greedy jewellers who sell over-sized rings to increase the purchase of replacements, and departs.

Tarnesh successfully avoids a volley of missiles but not a large furry paw. Pot stashes the scrolls and a bounty notice as we head inside.

The Fred

The Fred
  • Members
  • 2,516 posts
All right it's been a while but I figured I might throw my hat back into the ring again.

Enter Daakaris, Chaotic Good Human Assassin
Stats: Str 18, Dex 18, Con 16, Int 17, Wis 7, Cha 9
Proficiencies: Bow, Sword and Shield

The plan is to dual-class to Wizard either at L2 or later.

I have several mods installed, including L1NPCs, and I can't remember what I did to the NPCs with it (it's an old install) so I'm not sure what my party make-up will be. I may end up hand-editing them all with Shadowkeeper anyway.

Otherwise, it's a TuTu install with SCS and a whole bunch of tweaks and other mods (including Hard Times, Unfinished Business, Item Randomiser, BG2 Tweaks, aTweaks, NPC Project, a few quest mods, etc). I may need to try this Generalised Biffing as well since I recall it was lagging pretty badly last time, but we'll see.

Edited by The Fred, 22 January 2013 - 06:34 PM.

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts
@Gate70 & Serg

Looks great guys. Best of luck!

@The Fred

Glad to see you back in action! :happy:

Edited by Alesia_BH, 22 January 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Serg BlackStrider

Serg BlackStrider
  • Members
  • 1,558 posts
Welcome aboard, Fred! And let fortune smile upon us all.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
Good luck The Fred.

Krimlor's version of events (2)
First down-payment on temple roof repairs...
We leave the FA Inn with some Golden Pantaloons but can't tell if they are the real deal or a cheap fake. Krimlor picks up the map and considers our options while Alesia and Blackstrider refresh their spells and set off. The map is fairly blank at this point so Krimlor follows until High Hedge looms into view.

"My legs are tired" says Pot. "Me too" chorus Alesia and Cassia in rapid succession. Krimlor points to the map and says we can rest at the Sword Coast, while Grond suggests turning the map round 90 degrees. Krimlor asks Grond if he thinks the dwarf was born yesterday and Grond shrugs. We turn a corner and arrive in Beregost; Krimlor surreptitiously turning the map as suggested. By this stage Grond has tired too but Krimlor and Blackstrider refuse to stop until one of them admits defeat. Any mention of effective leadership by journeying when tired is stared down by dwarf and half-elf alike.

The bustle of Beregost is almost too much to take so we retreat into a quiet tavern - for a drink not a rest. Oops, wrong tavern and we're instantly under duress from Marl. He accuses us of being adventurers until Pot wearily points out that we're just five people taking our weregnome for a walk, so Marl suggests we buy a drink to commiserate the death of his son. Krimlor puts his hands in his pockets - and keeps them there. Blackstrider relents and pays for eight (8!) Evermead's at 21gp each.

His strange behaviour makes us realise he's glugged the lot and can't handle his juice so we leave before he accidentally fires an arrow at someone (didn't mean to intoxicate him, was just RP'ing buying 8 drinks and he blotto'd).

The fresh air hits Blackstrider in the face and he rushes across the street into a house where Firebead Elvenhair is unlucky enough to live. "Get out you drunkard" he yells "every day this happens" so the even wearier Pot snaps back that this is what happens when you live opposite a drinking house. Firebead turns and waves his hands as an incantation starts, then notices Krimlor for the first time. "My boy, where is Gorion" he gasps.

"Dead" Krimlor replies. "That's terrible news" groans Firebead. "If only I had a copy of the History of the Fateful Coin I'd show you how it all goes back to Tymora flipping a coin".

"Whell" slurs Blackstrider "I haff one hreer. Somewhen. Riaght hreer." Eventually he finds it and hands it over so Firebead can point out the Tymora-ness of it all. Firebead continues "Here, read this book to cheer yourself up. It's a cheery tale about Jergal, Bane, Bhaal, Myrkul, one of the Seven Lost Gods, Gray Wastes, Castle of Bone, armies of skeletons, legions of zombies, hordes of noncorporeal undead and a gauntlet of liches culminating in the Bone Throne and Malar the Beastlord". Blackstrider giggles "Heerd it. Jusht nhow" so we leave before Firebead takes offence.

To the east we go, reaching the Song of the Morning Temple. Krimlor makes to go inside until the still-intoxicated Blackstrider heckles "Whot, yhuve gorn alll relijijus on ush" and staggers off. Krimlor grimaces and follows once more.

Alesia and Cassia politely complain of exhaustion while the more forthright Pot and Grond make their feelings clearly known, but Krimlor has worldly experience of booze and insists Blackstrider must walk it off and not fall into a slumber. So on they trudge.

It looks grim up North so we continue East, only to find dire wolves and kobolds have joined forces in an ambush. Twang goes an arrow and Alesia drops to the ground (oh crud, first death). Blackstrider has finally sobered up and helps Krimlor carry her away as the other three struggle against their tiredness. TWANG. TWANG. Pot and Krimlor dodge their arrows and escape to the Morning Temple.

Keldath Ormlyr exclaims "My, she's a slight one. No doubt you idiots left her out in front" as he raises Alesia for only 100gp. Alesia turns to shake his hand only to be told not to touch him as he's super-important. Instead Alesia re-arranges all her equipment as Cassia heals her wounds, and then we rest before heading East again. Blackstrider and Krimlor both try to keep watch overnight as neither is tired...

Edited by Gate70, 22 January 2013 - 07:32 PM.

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts
So I am the first to die, huh? 

I'll forgive you, but you owe me a Potion of Power. :P

Edited by Alesia_BH, 22 January 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Nice to see that the carnage has already started.

Here's my version - the melange, led by Grond.
Posted Image
I've brought Pot's picture into line with others already started, but have left Alesia's as originally proposed (though would be happy to change to Serg's version if the lady desires that).

I'm using the following mods:
ToBex
Ascension
BG2 Fixpack
Oversight
BGT
Bonehill
BG Mini-quests & encounters
BG1 NPC Project
BG1 Unfinished Business
Chosen of Mystra Encounters
Unfinished Business (BG2)
SCS
Solaufein
G3 Anniversary
BGT Tweaks
Turambar Fixes & Tweaks
SCS2
BG2 Tweaks
Item Pack
ATweaks
Generalized Biffing
BLCR (BG1 Level Cap Reinstator)
Widescreen

The inclusion of SCS in the mod list means my game play won't be able to just rely on hiding everyone behind Krimlor's dwarven bulk (with the aid of gloves of dexterity etc). Instead there will probably be rather more use of stealth to scout and then use magic from out of sight range against enemies with magic or missile capability.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
Hmm, can only afford 1 more death if Potion of Power is the price.
I'm happy to portrait swap too if I have the wrong ones.

Krimlor's version of events (3)
Less talk more fight
Alesia casts PfP onto Cassia and we embark on a basilisk hunt (in my game a shapeshifter halts when hit, even by a gaze). Cassia decides not to melee greater basilisks after a bite leaves her with 1/9hp.

It is too early to tangle with Kirian though.

Blackstrider, Blade 3, 21hp, 5 kills.
Alesia, Mage 1 Thief 2, 7hp, 3 kills, 1 revival.
Grond, Archer 3, 22hp, 7 kills. *** shortbow.
Cassia, Shapeshifter 3, 16hp/19hp shifted. 19 kills.
Krimlor, Fighter 2 Cleric 2, 20hp, 7 kills.
Pot, Mage 2, 7hp, 5 kills.

The Fred

The Fred
  • Members
  • 2,516 posts
Daakaris completed Candlekeep with little error; his 21 THAC0 with a quarterstaff didn't stop him critting Carbos into oblivion with 12 damage. Shank offered a little more resistance, but the same trick ended him as well. If this rate continues, Daakaris will have no problems (a crit against a rat makes that three so far)!

I did edit his proficiencies to be S&S and Missile Weapons, since I'd forgotten that bucklers couldn't be used with bows (I haven't used a bow yet, so no worries). The plan is to sit in Sword and Shield casting spells, using a sword to attack, or darts for ranged.

An interesting note is that I also realised I have Full Plate and Packing Steel installed. This should actually help, since it makes armoured enemies slower, even if they are tougher, but means that I'll be forgoing the studded leather in favour of plain leather.

The Fred

The Fred
  • Members
  • 2,516 posts
Daakaris easily takes down some Gibberlings, but is chased away by Dread Wolves. I plan to go to Beregost first but Gibberlings chase me to the FAI. I kill the hobgoblins (but save returning Joia's ring until after my dual-class) and head back. In Beregost, FP&PS lets me kill the armoured, slow Karlat despite him saving against my poison (though getting trapped by the dodgy corner pathfinding nearly got me killed), boosting Daakaris to L2.

I think, actually, dualing at L4 would be best, but I'm impatient so immediately become a Mage. Blindness and Find Familiar are my spell choices (the Fairy Dragon is awesome!)

In an attempt to find the Coast Way Ogre, I run into more Dread Wolves. I nearly take them down by Blinding one and having the Fairy Dragon tank the other with Mirror Image (risky but effective). Alas, becoming a Mage has made Daakaris' THAC0 suck (from 17 to 23) and I'm forced to flee when the wolf nearly kills me.

Unfortunately, it all comes to a clumsy and premature end as a Blinded Worg outside the Temple gets a lucky hit on my Fairy Dragon. The damage caused (I thought it only did Con damage) was enough to kill Daakaris. Very bad luck, but ultimately avoidable...

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts

Grond0 wrote...
I've brought Pot's picture into line with others already started, but have left Alesia's as originally proposed (though would be happy to change to Serg's version if the lady desires that).

I had picked the original one because it looks more like me (sadly...), perhaps that doesn't matter though: I doubt Grond0 is as handsome as Grond and I seriously doubt that ussnorway looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar. :P

Since people seem to prefer the Alyssa portrait (lady in black sniffing a white rose), everyone should feel free to use that one. I'll follow suit.

Best,

A.

NW: I'll try to build our crew and get started tonight. If I don't get it done then, I may end up being the laggard: I'm leaving for Jordan early on Thursday morning and don't intend to play untill I get back (Monday).  

Edited by Alesia_BH, 23 January 2013 - 03:36 AM.

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

Alesia_BH wrote...
Since people seem to prefer the Alyssa portrait (lady in black sniffing a white rose), everyone should feel free to use that one. I'll follow suit.

OK.  The vampire lady it is.

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Melange Update 1

In Candlekeep Alesia ransacked a few chests to raise the money to equip the party properly.  She also showed her versatility by casting friends in order to get Fuller to provide the party's first magic weapon.

Cassia got the honour of the first kill by ending Xzar's evil reign.  The party then went to High Hedge and on to Beregost to do some quests there.  The first injury of the run was almost also the last when Grond got caught for a moment between the open door of the spider house and some barrels and got spiked from behind by a spider mandible.

Alesia 'found' another magic weapon at the smithy after poking repeatedly at a chest there, while Grond benefited from a purchased magic short bow and Krimlor a magic sling.  I also noted there that I still had Hull's long sword from Candlekeep - I wonder if he will have missed it by the time I return? 

The first aggressive use of magic was fighting the Flaming Fist to rescue Viconia - Krimlor's command should have done the trick there, but my install means enemies wake up as soon as they take any damage, so it took a while longer to finish him off.

Vacuuming the areas on the way down to Nashkel gave just enough XP for Blackstrider to become the first to level up.  Arrived there safely (no ambushes yet).  However, took Neira on while nearly all the party were fatigued and out of spells and paid the price.  Neira did die without causing any casualties, but the two skeletons she left behind killed Krimlor and Cassia.

The first ambush occurred travelling south from Nashkel.  Alesia delayed running just long enough to blind the one with the bow - the potential damage output from the dart throwers being rather less of a concern.  In that area Sendai was pulled well away from her companions and then shot before she could talk - meaning the deadly archers were still not hostile; Grond took her magic armour to get to the dizzy heights of AC5.  Alexander was blinded, which allowed Krimlor to lead a general attack on Delgod.  That killed him quite quickly, although he did get one attack in on Krimlor that nearly resulted in another trip to the temple.  Similar tactics with Vax (who died quickly enough to leave an extra-healing potion behind) and Zal got enough XP for Cassia to level up.  The rest of the area was cleared without trouble; reuniting a dog and his owner got Grond his first level and an excellent 9 HP.

I thought I would just travel to the next area before ending the session and nearly paid the penalty when triggering a winter wolf ambush.  However, Krimlor managed to dodge two breath attempts until the archers could finish it off.  That got Blackstrider to level 3 (before half the party have even got their first extra level).

Party summary:
Krimlor, F1/Cl1, 11 HP, 20 kills, 1 death
Blackstrider, Blade 3, 19 HP, 30 kills
Grond, Archer 2, 19 HP, 37 kills
Alesia, M1/T1, 5 HP, 9 kills
Pot, M1, 4 HP, 8 kills
Cassia, Shapeshifter 2, 9 HP, 10 kills

My tactics are heavily weighted towards use of missiles so it's no surprise that those equipped with bows are building a clear lead in the kills.  Blackstrider has normally been shooting, but has also used his song a certain amount against the more difficult to hit opponents (the only spell he knows is identify, having failed to learn 4 other scrolls so far).  Krimlor has done quite a bit of melee, which accounts for his successes relative to the others.  Cassia has done some support melee work, but without great success; I've also tried her glittersnap ability a couple of times, but it hasn't proved useful yet.  With rests being pretty rare the mages have been lightly used, but the blind on Alexander was essential for safety and there's been one use of sleep for crowd control reasons.  Alesia has tried a couple of backstabs, but failed to connect yet.

The Potty 1

The Potty 1
  • Members
  • 476 posts
OK I've just started, still in candlekeep. Debating whether killing a watcher for his armor counts as kinda evil, or just an unfortunate misunderstanding while asking for directions. Do I lose reputation? Also with scs calls for help the whole damn place may go hostile. I think I'll give it a miss actually, this is my first no-reload.

ussnorway

ussnorway
  • Members
  • 2,350 posts
Start to FAi;

@The Potty 1 I still can't find your pics so I had to give you a temporary one.

Posted Image

@Alesia_BH Really?... I liked the old one better... BTW I'm taller than Sarah Michelle Gellar so yes you can tell us apart for looks. :wub:

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

We killed four so-called assassins... two at Candlekeep & two outside it... more to get a hammer for the Dwarf & some scrolls than because of any real need then said our good buys to Gorion and headed north. Cassia let her hair down to kill some hobgoblins then used her ‘Glittersnap’/ ‘Project Image’ to drop a ‘Doom’ on Tarnesh but to be fair the ‘Command’ from Krimior is what bet him.

Is it just me or is everyone looking at us strange... it’s almost Like they have seen a ghost or something?

Edited by ussnorway, 23 January 2013 - 12:54 PM.

ussnorway

ussnorway
  • Members
  • 2,350 posts
Almost forgot...

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Initialise (required by almost all other mod components): v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Make Protection from Normal Missiles block magical missiles -> Only +1 and better missiles penetrate Protection from Normal Missiles, and +1 missiles are replaced by nonmagical Masterwork versions: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More consistent Breach spell (doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1019 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility -> Antimagic spells remain single-target, but affect the target creature whether or not it is invisible (default option): v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1055 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Replace many magic weapons with fine ones -> Fine weapons are affected by the iron crisis: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Remove Arrows of Dispelling from BG1 stores: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Smarter general AI: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Better calls for help: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5024 // Potions for NPCs -> Three quarters of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5031 // Smarter mages -> Mages use spells from BG1 and BG2; mages do not pre-buff: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5041 // Smarter priests -> Priests use spells from BG1 and BG2; priests do not pre-buff: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Smarter deployment: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5070 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5090 // Smarter basilisks: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6005 // Harder giant and phase spiders: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6170 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v21
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v21