Photo

Baldur's Gate 1 No-Reload Challenge

• Please log in to reply
16394 replies to this topic

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Hard luck Borco - I hope Thorgeir's replacement can teach those druids a lesson.

Merrie Marksmen - archer party (update 3)

The archers picked up plenty more XP at the ankheg area.  The ankhegs in the nest rarely got an attack in, but there was some hard fighting near the farm, with 8 ankhegs attacking together at one point.  Four of the party got hit at least once, but they all survived and collected their reward from Gerde.
Spoiler

At the lighthouse area the first group of sirines got lucky and charmed 2 characters while poisoning 2 more.  
Spoiler
Legolas survived thanks to a CLW, while Cupid was thankful the poison stopped on 3 HP at the same time that David stopped chasing him (though both could have levelled up if necessary).  After resting up the second group went much more as expected - as did the golems.
Spoiler

On the way back to Nashkel they briefly tried out the Doomsayer, but they're not really up to melee engagements yet and took advantage of Brage's offer of a lift.
Spoiler
With reputation at 20 they did some shopping at Ulgoth's Beard before shooting down Dushai.

Back at the Coast Shoal died to a single volley (I didn't want to let anyone killed, so didn't go for the Helm).  The sirines there again managed to charm 2 of the party, but too late to do them any good.
Spoiler

Moving on, the party whipped through the Nashkel mine and shot down Mulahey.  
Spoiler
They then tested out their archer abilities against Nimbul's boots - the latter proved insufficient defense!
Spoiler

• Alesia_BH, Serg BlackStrider and Borco like this

Aasim

Aasim
  • Members
  • 1,361 posts

Nimbul_zpswwcwrdzz.jpg

Love the screen! Shooting range...

• Alesia_BH, Grond0 and Borco like this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Merrie Marksmen - archer party (4th and final update)

The Red Wizards of Thay picked up several arrows of biting, supported by a single fireball.

Returning to Beregost they were greeted by Molkar, but there was no sign of the others which left him no chance and the same fate befell Silke.

The party got a lift to the Bandit Camp from Teven - I realised they hadn't gone to see Tranzig prior to that, but they got there anyway.  Tazok took his standard potion of speed and soon tried to make a run for it, but was turned back and quickly finished off.  As usual the party undertook a running fight, but were far better at that than the monks. They did use potions of explosions when Venkt appeared, although probably didn't need to, and got to level 6 in that fight.

Now with proficient melee weapons they went to Durlag's Tower and beat up some battle horrors.  Potions were used to allow William to kill the basilisks before they also took care of Kirinhale.  Their final target at Durlag's Tower was the ghost, which led to the first casualty - Cupid dying instantly of a cloudkill (though he could actually have used a potion of magic blocking to protect himself).

I did notice at one point while in Durlag's Tower that one of the party was unable to stealth, but wrote that off at the time as a momentary bug.  However, after killing Bassilus and moving into the Cloakwood that bug came back to bite with a vengeance when I realised at Centeol's Lair that I now had a party of fallen archers.  I'm not sure what happened there - possibly the dialogue options I had with Kirinhale resulted in a reputation drop?  In any case though I don't feel like continuing them on as the Wrecked Crew :(.

• ussnorway and Blackraven like this

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

Grond0 - just to confirm, I've recently had the Kirinhale dialog and yes you do lose reputation if you have what's-his-name take the nymph's hair and become trapped there.

It's too bad you didn't want to play on with the Wrecked Crew, I did play a game with Fallen Paladins for quite a while. Might have been interesting...but you do like your stealth, so I understand.

Aasim

Aasim
  • Members
  • 1,361 posts

I now had a party of fallen archers.  I'm not sure what happened there - possibly the dialogue options I had with Kirinhale resulted in a reputation drop?  In any case though I don't feel like continuing them on as the Wrecked Crew :(.

:(

Bugger. I never actually speak with her so can't comment on rep drop. Fwiw, I'd still like an all-barby group....you like dwarves, you have nice portraits already, and 6 barbarians is a "proper" Wrecking Crew.

• Blackraven likes this

Serg BlackStrider

Serg BlackStrider
  • Members
  • 1,558 posts

Grond0 - just to confirm, I've recently had the Kirinhale dialog and yes you do lose reputation if you have what's-his-name take the nymph's hair and become trapped there.

That's kind of strange... I only fought her once after I began to play with Randomizer (she has some randomized loot) while before that I -always- gave her lock of Nymph Hair to Riggilo and never (I mean -never-) got a rep drop...

Anyway, sad your Archers' run is screwed, Grond0... :(

• Blackraven likes this

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

Grond0 - are you playing EE? EE notes says Kirinhale interaction has been improved, whatever that means...

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

Curious - nothing on the web says anything about reputation loss with Kirinhale, maybe I was wrong - will load an old save tonight and see if I can't get some firm answers on that. Grondo did you kill Algernon or Firebead? Either would make you fallen if you were at 10 rep I think...

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

I didn't give the nymph hair to Riggilo, but I wasn't paying attention to the dialogue options with Kirinhale prior to fighting her, so just wondered if that was an issue - I've never noticed a reputation drop with her in the past.  I suppose it's also possible that I accidentally killed an innocent at some point without noticing.

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

You don't lose any rep talking to her, a random citizen must have been killed some-where along the way. The BG 2 engine normally plays a special sound when you lose reputation, but you play with your sound off so you wouldn't know, is that right Grond0?

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

You don't lose any rep talking to her, a random citizen must have been killed some-where along the way. The BG 2 engine normally plays a special sound when you lose reputation, but you play with your sound off so you wouldn't know, is that right Grond0?

That has been the case for many years, yes.  However, I'm now in a much larger house where disturbing others by playing in the early morning isn't really an issue and I have had the sound on some of the time recently.  I suppose I really should have a run where I recruit Minsc and have another try to see if I can convince my wife that he says "packing steel" rather than something ruder :P.

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Phantasmic 6 {5} - monks party (update 1)

I decided I would have another go with the monks.  To help make that a bit less time-consuming I was reviewing available scripts (I never normally use those).  I've adopted a script that makes the monks automatically try and hide, which helps a bit when preparing for group attacks or stealthing past enemies.  I also noted that another script would allow me to use the keyboard to quickly switch between melee and missile weapons for party groups (rather than having to do it individually for each character).  I would like to do both of those at once in a single script.  In addition, providing control that enables all selected characters to use a keyboard short-cut to attempt a stunning blow would be nice.  Anyone able to help me implement a script containing all those?

In the meantime the monks are underway, under strict instructions not to bother with minor encounters, but save their energies for worthwhile targets.  To that end they have:
- shot down Shoal.
- done some tasks around Beregost to get to level 2 and also killed Algernon for his cloak.
- travelling on back roads they went up to the FAI and collected the ring of loads o' money.  Unusually, Tarnesh lasted long enough there to cast a spell, providing Chimera with a pleasant rest while the others finished the job.
Spoiler
- still practising safe travel they returned to High Hedge to buy the wand of sleep before getting a lift to Nashkel with Brage.  Talking to Noober there got them to level 3.
- at Firewine Bridge they used the wand of sleep to get the kobolds out of the way before shooting down Meilum.
Spoiler
- Spectre took Meilum's bracers to help her at the basilisk area after running away from an ambush on the way.  
Spoiler
Killing all the separated basilisks got everyone to level 4 before Spectre decoyed Mutamin away to be shot by the others.  Korax joined in the fun for Kirian's party.  He failed to paralyse Kirian in the opening attack, but Baerin and Peter were stunned.  The latter survived, but was almost dead when Korax finally tagged Kirian to effectively end the contest.
Spoiler

So far, so good, with no-one having taken more than 50% damage to date.

Chimera - L4, 34 HPs, 14 kills
Spectre - L4, 36 HPs, 35 kills, 0 deaths
Phantom - L4, 28 HPs, 13 kills, 0 deaths
Wraith - L4, 23 HPs, 15 kills, 0 deaths
Spook - L4, 33 HPs, 12 kills, 0 deaths
Spirit - L4, 29 HPs, 16 kills, 0 deaths

• ussnorway, Serg BlackStrider, Aasim and 1 other like this

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

Try this for starters Grond0

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

E: Hide (toggle on/off).

D: Ranged.

V: Melee. 

F: Attack nearest enemy (untested).

What still needs to be done.

B: Stunning blow. Not working yet, will look when I get chance.

Melee needs a tweak, otherwise available melee weapons are selected ahead of fists. Workaround is to only have ranged and fists available.

Ranged/Melee needs some work, e.g. manual overrides.

Other notes.

I put an overhead confirmation on one character only, otherwise you will get a lot of text feedback.

• Grond0 likes this

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts

Arkona, Halfling Barbarian: Testing 1,2,3

Ok, everyone. I'm here, but I'm not back- not exactly. I've set up two installs that I'm testing. In the interest of covering a lot of content quickly -and in the interest of seeing how mages in the respective installs treat characters who aren't buffed to the nines- I've rolled a Barbarian. Her name is Arkona. 

aZOj8ON.jpg

Proficiencies: Dual Wielding x 2, Axes x 2, Darts, Short Bows

Her theme song is Monster by L7.

Arkona isn't a proper entry into the no reload challenge- not yet, at least. She's just a test subject at the moment: a rat in a cage. Nonetheless, I thought I should let everyone know she exists.

Arkona should finish up BG1 by this afternoon. I'll let everyone know if and when there's something to report- if and when she graduates to challenger status, that is.    

In the meantime, good hunting everyone!

Best,

A.

• Serg BlackStrider, Blackraven and Borco like this

Borco

Borco
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Narva, human sorceress - 1st entry

Rolling a sorceress made it too tempting to run solo, so this time we skip the NPCs. Narva has some decent stats and a (*) in darts. At first, I considered playing some sort of a Wild Sorceress with randomly picked spells but eventually refused the idea (gotta give this a try some other time though) and hand-picked Shield and Blindness for starters.

Bez%20naacutezvu_zpstiuota1o.jpg

And so we were well off from Candlekeep.

Beregost:
Earned some initial exp from Marl and the spider house (a rather lengthy encounter involving a LOT of darts).

High Hedge:
Narva got a familiar (a Pseudo Dragon, as she is NG), a scroll case and a blue Protection from Petrification scroll. The dragon was a substantial boost to Narva's combat potential - Blindness basically protected it from enemy hits, whereas its sleeping attack provided Narva with guaranteed ranged hits. They have successfully applied this approach on the gnolls in the area.

East of High Hedge:
Narva has defeated Shoal and some wolves to get lvl 3 soon.

Baldr025_zpsdppbhqmp.png
Could anyone please advise on how to implement the hidden screens into the posts (i.e. "Spoiler/Hide")? Many thanks!

South of Beregost:
Cleared (Boots of Stealth, scroll of Ring of Protection +1) and opened the way to the south.

Crossroads:
Got a belt from the ogre (skipped the Ring of Protection +1).

Friendly Arm Inn:
I would not play it in a party setting, however, it offered too much convenience for the purposes of this run to be just left there under the tree, and so I took the Ring of Wizardry. Afterwards, Narva fought her way to the inn through Tarnesh and got some antidotes and rewards for solving the spider problem back in Beregost. Finally, we've retrieved the ring for Joia to earn some +rep.

Temple of Lathander:
Bought a Scroll of Stone to Flesh.

Mutamin's Garden:
With the help of Korax we defeated Mutamin (did not even start a conversation) and all the basilisks in the northern part of the area. Korax got killed by the last one and so Narva had to use the blue protection scoll before clearing the remaining monsters to the south. She utilized the standard combination of Blindness + Pseudo Dragon, however, at one point the things have gotten a bit chaotic since we managed to attract a lot randomly spawned gnolls and taslois. Therefore, it took some serious micro-management (in which I often fail badly) to overcome all the things on the screen. With that Narva got to lvl 6, unlocking L3 spells (with Skull Trap as her first pick).

Spoiler

After resting we decided to challenge Kirian's party. I somehow screwed up the beginning of the fight with a misplaced skull trap and thus lost a great deal of control over their party. This resulted in a dangerous situation when Kirian landed a Hold Person spell on Narva, with the fighter closing on her. She lost all her images before long but... believe it or not, the trusty dragon has managed to keep both of them unconscious till the hold spell expired. Without hesitation, Narva has then unleashed her spellbook to secure the victory for our team.

Spoiler

Spellbook:
L1 - Shield, Blindness, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil
L2 - Mirror Image, Resist Fear
L3 - Skull Trap

So far, I am a bit undecided on L2 spells. I will definitely pick Knock, as I cannot stand the fact that I unable to loot stuff (even if of no or little value), and Blur. Then there is the last slot (although I honestly don't know when it becomes available). Web works magic in most BG 1, but I am unsure of its sustainability later on as I won't be able to pair it with Glitterdust or Greater Malison. Glitterdust feels nice on its own, but I do already have an abundance of blinding effect and have no need to rely on lowered saving throws (maybe except for the upcoming Chromatic Orb). Acid Arrow is not much, but still a direct damage which is a way to kill (special) stuff. What a pickle!

B.

• Alesia_BH, ussnorway, Serg BlackStrider and 1 other like this

Serg BlackStrider

Serg BlackStrider
  • Members
  • 1,558 posts

Could anyone please advise on how to implement the hidden screens into the posts (i.e. "Spoiler/Hide")? Many thanks!

{spoiler}

pic

{/spoiler}

with [] instead of {}

And safe travels to Narva!

• Borco likes this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

Alternatively, when you start a post click on the circled button and then select spoiler from the sub-menu.  Anything included within the posting box that gives you will be enclosed by the spoiler tags Serg refers to above.

Spoiler_zpsnnzzzigv.jpg

• Borco likes this

Blackraven

Blackraven
  • Members
  • 1,377 posts

Bartholomew 'Dandy' Birnbaum, Gnome Cleric/Thief

Dandy is nimble, dashing and charismatic, or so he believes. He's also a con man, though he wouldn't seriously harm others with his tricks. His actions are all intended to be in keeping with his benign deity Baravar Cloakshadow's dogma.

Selfie:

Spoiler
Dandy's already left Candlekeep, witnessed the slaughter of his foster father Gorion, and teamed up with his childhood friend Imoen, a fellow Gnome and a bit of a trickster herself:
Spoiler
Although he envies her magical skills and although he thinks the girl's nose is laughably small, Dandy is quite protective of Imoen, and brooks no hostility against her.

The two have not accomplished much so far, apart from a couple of simple errands in and around Beregost. Xzar and Montaron have traveled with the duo for a few days, but they aren't around anymore. Dandy and Imoen have recently made it to Nashkel.
I haven't decided yet which way I want to go with Dandy in terms of party size and composition though I'm inclined to go with shorties and prioritize cheerful, goodish characters. Finch and Alora are top candidates to join in BG1. Yeslick, Quayle and Kagain might join for a while as well for roleplaying purposes: all the NPCs I've mentioned except Finch will be available in SoA too (thanks to the BG1NPCSoA mod), so for continuity purposes I'd like Dandy to at least meet them in BG1. With Jan, Mazzy and maybe Korgan, BG2 should offer interesting possibilities as well, both from a RP vantage and from a game mechanics viewpoint.

• Alesia_BH, Serg BlackStrider and Borco like this

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts

So far, I am a bit undecided on L2 spells. I will definitely pick Knock, as I cannot stand the fact that I unable to loot stuff (even if of no or little value), and Blur. Then there is the last slot (although I honestly don't know when it becomes available). Web works magic in most BG 1, but I am unsure of its sustainability later on as I won't be able to pair it with Glitterdust or Greater Malison. Glitterdust feels nice on its own, but I do already have an abundance of blinding effect and have no need to rely on lowered saving throws (maybe except for the upcoming Chromatic Orb). Acid Arrow is not much, but still a direct damage which is a way to kill (special) stuff. What a pickle!

A couple comments.

On Knock: Everyone thinks they'll miss Knock if they skip it, but no one who skips it ever actually misses it. I've always found bashing and Knock scrolls sufficient to cover my needs.

On Blindness/Glitterdust: Unless you have a mod which fixes the OPCode, the Blindness effect doesn't actually impose a save penalty. It lowers THAC0 by 10, and reduces line of sight. Blindness is a great effect, since Immunity is rare, but Glitterdust has some limitations: most notably, the duration is only 4 rounds. I'm fond of Glitterdust, from a style standpoint, but I freely acknowledge that Web is a more powerful tactical tool.

Have you considered Invisibility?

Anyhoo. Best of luck choosing! I hope you'll find a configuration that suits you.

Best,

A.

• ussnorway likes this

CrevsDaak

CrevsDaak
  • Members
  • 17 posts
So, Sarieln went to the Ankheg farm, retrieved the Farmer's Son's body and massacred the Ankhegs. All those kills for 975 XP each made her get another level.
Screen%20capture%201_zps7gbmrx0y.png
She also cleared the Zombie Farm from it's Undead, but since our Charisma is too low the Farmer didn't even want to talk with us. I might come back when I have more Reputation so our impression is better.
Screen%20capture%202_zps6looa6cz.png
I went to Ulgoth's Beard and sold a bunch of stuff (and forgot about some...). Then I decided to travel to the Firewine Ruins but I got ambushed and pwned in seconds.
Screen%20capture%203_zpsz7brxnnb.png
Luckily I ran off before they could kill me, but this prove that Sari is still weak to heavy-hitters (both melee and ranged in this case... Which was my problem).
Screen%20capture%204_zpsqs33uvmb.png
Well, back to Firewine, I killed basically everything that moved on the outside (except Khark), including Melium with a well-placed Hold and some Kobolds that respond like 3 times.
Screen%20capture%205_zpshtnry9ts.png
Here's a picture of Sarieln's inventory (note that in my install Clerics can use any type of weapon so I can pick my Deity's, but in this case I kinda cheated and went for Longswords, at least for now).
Screen%20capture%206_zps8a1qz2js.png
Next we should sell the Ankheg shells (and all the other stuff, too) to Taerom and maybe even get an Ankheg Plate for ourselves, but I am not sure if I should spend my money in that.
  • Alesia_BH, Serg BlackStrider, Grond0 and 2 others like this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Phantasmic 6 {5} - monks party (update 2)

The monks made a bit more progress early this morning, but at a significant cost in casualties:
- Greywolf's potion of speed allowed him to get just a single consolation attack in on Spectre as she ran him round the others.
Spoiler
- coming back from clearing the Cloudpeaks I didn't avoid the transition with an ogre mage and paid the price.  The party had time to scatter from an initial sleep, so that only Phantom was caught and the odds of survival at that point seemed good.  
Spoiler
However, the ogre mage followed up a stunning chromatic orb on Wraith to immediately go and cut her down.  
Spoiler
As usual one death immediately made me less careful and Spirit was tagged by a critical one-shot shortly afterwards.  
Spoiler
However, the ogre mage ran out of spells before being able to kill anyone else.
Spoiler

After a visit to the temple they nearly had another casualty when they went back for Borda.  He held Spook and him and an attacking xvart were only distracted just in time - Borda eventually found his MR didn't help against a stunning blow.
Spoiler

A bit more work, including Bjornin's half-ogres, took them to level 5 and I decided it was time to sort the ankhegs out.  The nest was easy enough though I didn't risk activating the larger numbers in the area proper.

After buying the good stuff from Ulgoth's Beard, Dushai died before he noticed he was under attack.
Spoiler

At Durlag's Tower the Wand of the Heavens made short work of the battle horrors.  
Spoiler
The mirroring potions allowed the basilisks to be taken down.  I then had a go at Kirinhale, but hit a problem there when her energy drain killed Spirit - she was only down to level 5 and wasn't low on hits. However, I think a by-product of the energy drain was to take away her constitution HP bonus which is potentially pretty nasty.
Spoiler
Fortunately Kirinhale moved away and I decided to leave while I had the chance.

Gate70 has kindly provided me today with a custom script to try and automate some of the repeated tasks the monks face - like switching weapons and hiding.  I'll test that out next time.

Chimera - L5, 42 HPs, 36 kills
Spectre - L5, 45 HPs, 104 kills, 0 deaths
Phantom - L5, 31 HPs, 40 kills, 0 deaths
Wraith - L5, 29 HPs, 49 kills, 1 death
Spook - L5, 39 HPs, 41 kills, 0 deaths
Spirit - L5, 38 HPs, 42 kills, 2 deaths

• Alesia_BH, Serg BlackStrider and CrevsDaak like this

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts

Glad to see your Monks back in action, Grond0.

Pity about the Archers. :(

Best,

A.

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts

@Crevs. Nice work! Glad to see you making progress.

Best,

A.

• CrevsDaak likes this

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

:blink:

If you run away through doors or down stairs enemies sometimes duplicate. On this occasion I had two duplicates. This is sometimes a problem and character dies, but if they have good equipment and character survives, it can be a boon. :) Karlat hasn't got good equipment, so the only advantage on this occasion was a bit of extra experience. The fact that some allies died was of more significance as they had quite good equipment.

• Grond0 likes this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Phantasmic 6 {5} - monks party (update 3)

The party cleared the Valley of the Tombs.  Here they ganged up on the Revenant - the screenshot shows the impact of the custom script running that was set to make them hide whenever possible (several of them doing so instantly the Revenant died).  
Spoiler
They force-attacked Narcillicus - giving him no time to produce any jellies.
Spoiler

Taking a journey to Bassilus' area from the Tombs I found the routing was unexpected when an ogre mage turned up in an ambush - the screenshot shows the expected and actual routes - the difference I think because I hadn't actually explored one of the areas on the main road.  
Spoiler
However, he opened with a chromatic orb that Wraith saved against this time and, after a magic missile, the ogre mage was the one stunned this time as Wraith and Spectre threw darts of stunning at him.  
Spoiler
Eventually arriving the monks warmed up with Zargal before moving on to Bassilus.  I thought the cleric had been stunned here,
Spoiler
but he was immune to that.  However, despite a sanctuary and heal he eventually proved not to be immune to death.
Spoiler

With the funds from that they bought the Dagger of Venom before heading for the Nashkel Mine.  Initially they made good progress and took very little damage.  However, the kobold shaman proved stubborn and his horror nearly proved dangerous for spirit when she wandered through a couple of traps not tripped earlier.
Spoiler
 They rested up in Mulahey's cave before claiming another stun victim.
Spoiler

Nimbul also failed to open his mouth, while Tranzig survived an initial assault, but was too scared to fight.

Back at the coast the ogre clan was sufficient for everyone to get to level 6 before a few more sirines cleared the area.
Spoiler

After getting a life with Teven to the Bandit Camp they fought Tazok.  I thought they'd missed the chance at his bracers after he somehow slipped through a closing net, but fortunately he ran into some trees and the monks were quickly able to surround him at the second attempt and beat him to death.
Spoiler

At the Bandit Camp their tactics feel well-rehearsed now:
- an opening assault to reduce the number of Black Talons that chase them.
- potion fireballs to get rid of most of Venkt's support once he arrived.
Spoiler
- missiles to finish the mage off.
Spoiler
- running fight with remaining troops as they arrive.
- picking off stragglers.
Spoiler
That was successfully completed without the need to rest, but they rested before looting the main tent.

They returned to Beregost to:
- sell loot and re-equip with ammunition.
- kill Silke.
Spoiler
- kill an innocent and burgle a dwelling to reduce reputation to 9.

Moving on to the Cloakwood they managed to stun Seniyad before he could call down lightning.  
Spoiler
They've just continued on to the dangerous second area and fought off the initial phase spider welcoming committee.
Spoiler

Chimera - L6, 48 HPs, 90 kills
Spectre - L6, 50 HPs, 176 kills, 0 deaths
Phantom - L6, 36 HPs, 87 kills, 0 deaths
Wraith - L6, 34 HPs, 85 kills, 1 death
Spook - L6, 45 HPs, 75 kills, 0 deaths
Spirit - L6, 44 HPs, 80 kills, 2 deaths

• Serg BlackStrider and CrevsDaak like this