Photo

Baldur's Gate 2 No-Reload Challenge

• Please log in to reply
15228 replies to this topic

The Potty 1

The Potty 1
  • Members
  • 476 posts
Doesn't the Kronk often go berserk and try to kill the Yoshimo and the brow dint?

Oh wait, just re-read your posts, Kronk is currently only the berserker, not yet the berserk berserker? Gogogo! Actually never mind, it's better to be ready first. I am on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

Chuckle => (Minsc, you’re stroking him back to front).

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
Kronk - berserk berserker
(Travelling with Yoshimo and Viconia)

The Yoshimo is traded in for Nalia. After checking her spells Kronk decides a trip to Watchers Keep is in order but Suna Seni has other ideas. Nalia blinds one attacker with a chromatic orb while Viconia holds two more. Kronk has chopped Eldarin and Suna Seni down by this time so Nalia is left to identify a short sword; Arbane. She rifles through a pile of dropped scrolls, learning several before departing.

The city gate sees Hareishan scared away and a trader rescued from unwelcome attention. A once in a lifetime opportunity to trade with this merchant is grabbed but nothing seems particularly good value (charisma 14, reputation 10).

Renfeld is a lucky fellow; Viconia holding two of his attackers as Nalia holds the other two. He’ll have to wait though; first we travel to the de’Arnise hold. “Magnificent” says Kronk as he turns to leave, hoping this brief visit will prevent Nalia from complaining further. Not a squeak from her as Watchers Keep looms into view, but she whines about Daleson as soon as we rest. Kronk tells her to learn some useful spells from his stored loot and agrees to head back to the other keep.

Kronk manages to locate Daleson and forge the Flail of Ages +1 before dropping a drawbridge and departing. Maybe he’s finally cracked how to keep Nalia happy, but conversely Viconia is too quiet for comfort (should maybe have decided to drop Jaheira before picking up Viconia?)

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
Should have said, wasn’t intending to used the cursed sword in BG2. Will rename future posts.

Kronk, ex-berserk berserker
Travelling with Viconia and Nalia)

Kronk agrees to help Cernd at Trademeet but Viconia and Nalia both refuse to work with him. Kronk can see their point but insists the help of a druid is needed. Eventually a compromise is reached and Jaheira is re-recruited.

Nalia is beginning to smell a rat about rescuing her family home (actually, it is 4 dog steaks in her backpack which are starting to honk) but Kronk bluffs her along a bit more.

As we’re at the Harper Hold we decide to return Renfeld. Viconia is confused fighting Sanasha, allowing Prebek the chance to cast a lightning bolt before victory is assured. The Harper Hold is investigated but various containers show Nalia to be far less adept with locks than Yoshimo was. She suggests we rest on the roof, then casts knock to grab a helm of charm protection for Jaheira. The subsequent assassination of Xzar provides nothing we need, then Meronia arrives to take Jaheira away.

She returns after a rest and asks Kronk to accompany her to the Harper Hold again. Viconia and Nalia are both suspicious so we buff before entering and when Galvarey turns hostile we react accordingly - silence and insect plague seem like a reasonable idea.
Posted Image

(at this point I thought Galvarey and co were stuffed but they almost fought their way back into contention thanks to my party only being levels 8-10)

Kronk glugs an extra healing potion as the battle rages on and a nymph auto-heals the party as the final enemy is killed.

Valen and Brus vie for the 15000gp raised from selling junk. Kronk has decided to try and find his final companion next though.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
(Travelling with Viconia, Nalia and Jaheira)

It is a wasted journey (I clicked on the wrong map location, Umar Hills). As we turn to leave, Reviane arrives. Kronk has time to position himself and enrage. The battle is fierce and Kronk has to glug two extra healing potions then run as a flesh golem is killed. Nalia has cast a cloudkill, not a great idea with locals around but needs must.

Two harpers are held and once Kronk glugs a third potion he manages to chunk Reviane and tidy up the remaining resistance. A set of full plate armour fits Kronk well (AC drops by 3 to -7 so will help significantly in future combat).

The temple ruins to the north are surrounded by shade creatures. Kronk is careful but progress is still slow. Jaheira has a non-proficient crimson dart while Nalia has the quiver of arrows +1. Kronk is still using the sword of chaos, leaving Viconia clutching a war hammer +1 but choosing to turn undead instead. After turning a huge mirror Kronk heads down into the temple and encounters a shadow fiend which disrupts his enrage. It doesn’t last long though and once it is dead he moves on again.

A few enemies later Kronk kicks down a cell door plus the doorframe and half the cell wall. Oops. He stares into the darkest gloom imaginable as a loud gulp is heard and then a faint voice pipes up “You’ve come for me then, I’ll resist you until the end”. Viconia sighs in exasperation and replies for Kronk “We’ve here to loot the temple, can you carry some of this stuff”.

Kronk hands Mazzy some slightly better armour and a shield while Jaheira hands her helmet over. Viconia hands Jaheira her helmet and tells Kronk to mind her head when he’s cleaving away - not an issue for Mazzy. Instead she is keen to frontline alongside Kronk so enemies have to defend themselves high and low.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
(Travelling with Viconia, Nalia and Jaheira. n.b. Viconia chose to start her romance while fighting Reviane).

Kronk guesses the three statue riddles without error then more progress is made until the party are standing around a huge shadow dragon. A mass of buffs erupt and on the count of three...everybody steps outside, leaving the dragon for another day.

Viconia one-shots the shadow altar with a sunstone bullet as Kronk and Mazzy melee the Shade Lord. Jaheira helps Nalia peg Shadow Patrick then tries an insect plague as Viconia claims a second kill with her new sling and sunstone bullets. 
Posted Image

As Merella dies Dermin arrives to make Jaheira renounce her position as a Harper and Kronk reaches the heady heights of level 10.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
(Travelling with Viconia, Nalia, Jaheira and Mazzy).

Madulf and the mayor reward Kronk, then Valygar is briefly recruited to open the planar sphere. Kronk hands him the +5 leather armour as payment and Valygar hands his own armour over in return. Kronk is about to hand it back when he realises it is a snug fit and may help in a squeeze (fire, acid and magic resistance).

Kronk decides it is time to return to the de’Arnise hold. Nalia is using Burning Hands, Melf’s Acid Arrows and Flame Arrows to cremate each troll as it falls. Glaicas is doomed by Viconia but Jaheira still takes four attempts to charm him. He briefly comes to his senses, hands over a part of the flail and departs. Kronk has glugged four extra healing potions by this time and was at the point of fighting back.

Half a dozen golems are dismantled then a few more trolls cremated. Viconia sanctuary-feeds five umber hulks before Nalia cloudkills 4 (the fifth saw her and had to be killed with weapons). Torgal is cut down so Nalia can Melf him then the final two trolls get more of the same. Viconia takes the opportunity to pursue what she sees as a romance blossom.

Nalia says she has a plan which will stop Isaea Roenall commandeering her home. Viconia laughs. “You’re interested in Kronk aren’t you. Just like the half-elf”. She laughs some more. Nalia and Jaheira both start to protest but Viconia has walked away, chuckling to herself. Nalia hands over responsibility for her home to Kronk.

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts
Looks pretty solid so far Gate70, so though you still got a lot to go. You doing WK in SoA or in Throne of Bhaal?

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
ToB if at all. I'd probably skip it but now I'm more confident with SoA/ToB it is tempting as, unlike TotSC, there are significant benefits to it.

I've learnt the hard way that a lowish level attempt relies on saving throws and they eventually fail. The Yakman level usually catches me out without the ability to pocket plane rest - and if it doesn't I often find Saladrax, the final seal guardians or demogorgon can end a run quickly.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

What next? Kronk has just decided to head to Trademeet when Danno Fairfoot arrives at the de’Arnise courtyard and summons Mazzy home. A change of plan then - or not, as her sister lives in Trademeet. What timing.

Pala has allegedly been poisoned by Wallace but he mentions a new potion supplier, Barl, who is based in the temple nearby. Barl summons two poison mists despite magic missiles and swords but expires before they can attack. The mists are defeated and Mazzy decides to stay with her sister for a day.

Kronk decides to deal with the djinn while we wait. Nalia memorises some spells and rests, but Jaheira has gone when we awaken. After collecting Mazzy we leave the djinn alone and return to the harper hold, fully expecting a fight on our hands.

There are only three mercenaries, they don’t last long. No sign of Jaheira so we summon a skeleton and a big hitter (arial servant) to guard the entrance and head upstairs. Jaheira is there and only too happy to rejoin, so we buff further and return downstairs. More mercenaries await but between our attacks, the servant and a fire elemental we are soon looting their corpses.

Nalia chooses to haste us before we step outside, but nobody is waiting. After a rest and a quick trade we have to deal with some orog slavers. Then Nalia purchases a few items and we breeze through the circus under a haste spell.

Finally we are back with the djinn at Trademeet, Nalia wanting to rest again. We wake up as Dermin Courtierdale approaches from the north and Jeremon, Chrost and Thenry approach from the west. Things get messy quickly as nobody saw the spellcaster approaching from the south, but Mazzy soon has her on the deck.Posted Image

Viconia has dispelled a charm that caught Kronk before he could enrage but Jaheira is confused as he recovers. Chaotic commands is Viconia's answer for Jaheira but the hapless druid is charmed or dominated as Viconia casts. Even with chaotic commands active she wanders around trying to prod our summons into attacking her or other party members as she wanders off.

As if there isn’t enough going on the arial servant has attacked Taquee too. At least this means Jaheira isn’t being attacked by it any longer. Nalia has hasted herself, Kronk and Mazzy while Viconia has held Chrost.

Kronk glugs 3-4 healing potions while he and Mazzy finish off the tough little dwarf . Nalia meteors Chrost to guarantee hitting something in the heat of combat. Jeremon is left to his own devices as nobody can pick him up and with everything else going on it is difficult to keep track of what chaos he causes. Viconia keeps an eye on Jaheira but is then attacked by the djinn, the arial servant and the fire elemental. Once the other attackers are killed Viconia stops running and draws the confused attackers into Mazzy and Kronk.

Another rest sees the party deal with the djinn. They sleep around a campfire, dreaming of the rewards available from the Trademeet merchants.

(I'm going to lay off the servant and elemental against spellcasters as the battles are a lot harder when they turn rogue. Lucky to keep Jaheira alive there. Edit, lucky to keep Kronk alive too as even when charmed or dominated he was being attacked by Thenry who seemed to hit hard and last far longer than I expected).

Edited by Gate70, 10 April 2013 - 10:55 PM.

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts
Quick Note on Ashanti's Game (Final Update)

Sad news everyone: I have killed Ashanti. (And yes, that is the right way of putting it I'm afraid...)

After a string of brief sessions spread out over a few days, I fired up my laptop in the early a.m. with the intention of completing Ashanti's most recent quest, The Unseeing Eye.

When I opened the game I found Ashanti over by Sassar (off a night of sleep apparently more restful than my own) and in a drowsy state of delirium, assumed she was ready to finish Gaal and head back to the temple. Gaal fell as planned, but as Ashanti transitioned into the sewers, I was horrified to see this.
Posted Image

A shame that. :(

I was becoming increasingly convinced that Ashanti had what it takes to make it to The Throne and I suspect that there are some who would find a Beastmaster trilogy solo no reload interesting in one way or another. It wasn't to be though it seems- and for the silliest of reasons. Apologies Beastmaster fans (:(, again).

I'm not sure what's next for me BG wise. I'm feeling a bit too burdened by RL stuff to start a new run right now. I'll be around though.

Apologies again, and best of luck to the continuing challengers.

A (:().

Edited by Alesia_BH, 11 April 2013 - 12:41 AM.

Blind_Visionary

Blind_Visionary
  • Members
  • 462 posts
@Gate - You've got me laughing in the isles over here with Kronk. Thanks for sharing your sense of humor. Petting Boo backwards? Jaheira wondering what Yoshimo is looking at with the glasses of identification? Brilliant.

@Alesia - Sorry that Ashanti displeased the gods, and that she was made to "die with much suffering." I'm looking foward to, if not another run, then perhaps a comment or two when you feel like stepping away from the burdens of RL.

And.... Go wild mages!

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Sorry to hear that Alesia - I vaguely remember among my many (many) deaths doing the same thing. I hope you feel like taking on a new challenge in due course.

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts
Thanks Blind_Visionary and Grond0.

I'll admit to being a bit bummed about what I did to Ashanti. I was really enjoying summoning bears, slinking around in the shadows, and handing out beats with Blackbood. That was an terrible way to lose such a fun and capable character (criminal negligence really...), I'm not feeling super-motivated to start another run right now.

Anyhoo. I'm sure I'll get over it and resume play before long. I'm open to suggestions, of course.

Best,

A.

Btw. Here's Ashanti's final character record. She had made it to Level 19 and was winning the all important resource management battle. Nothing in SoA should have stopped her. And while she would have had some hurdles to clear in ToB, I liked her odds of making it to The Throne, at least.
Posted Image

Edited by Alesia_BH, 11 April 2013 - 04:23 AM.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
"You die with much suffering". What a way to go, pity they didn't give you a few more chances. Below is a bit amateurish but you get the drift.

"Your vision blurs as one of your eyes drops out the socket and onto the ground. You scrap around and pick it up before replacing it. There is a lot of grit in your eye; as your vision returns it re-arranges into a message - turn back while you still can Bhaalspawn. The grit re-arranges again into a series of pictures depicting an unimaginably painful death"

<player clicks charname forward>

"Your other eye starts to bulge, as does your head and it becomes difficult to breathe or move. Your internal organs all seem to be swelling uncontrollably. A voice bellows in your head - return the device or die with much suffering"

<player clicks charname forward>

"The rift device is pulsing rapidly. You somehow know another step forward will be your last. Your skin is beginning to wrinkle as the pulsing continues and your fingernails are starting to detach themselves. The pain is incredible and you start to waver - the pain increases as you lean forwards and reduces as you lean back. This is not a time to test your own mortality".

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

Everybody has recovered physically after the previous harper battle but the mental strain is showing. Kronk and Jaheira glimpsed their own mortality and didn’t like what they saw. Mazzy, Nalia and Viconia had less of a near-death experience but the shock of seeing the mighty Kronk struggling to survive has shaken them. Nalia sums up the mood perfectly  “We should return to the city to get ourselves some better equipment and some easier work”.

Mazzy suggests we pick up some items at Trademeet first but Nalia wants to barter their prices down first (reputation is 12 so need to do a few jobs).

A messenger arrives to tell Nalia to visit the graveyard. We arrive in a sombre mood apart from Viconia. She is chuckling away, asking why the funeral is scheduled for 2 in the morning. Isaea Roenall is determined to sour the occasion and our departure is delayed when Bodhi arrives to negotiate a deal. Kronk tells her no deal but at least she departs without a fight.

Littleman the stuffed bear is returned and Tirdir unearthed before Uncle Lester is interred for good. What’s a man got to do around these parts to make a reputation for himself?

The Temple of Helm has a couple of “small” jobs but Kronk prefers the sound of dealing with fallen paladins. No sooner have we killed some smugglers than Viconia gets all romantic again - always after a fight, and yet Kronk doesn't notice the connection.

Four muggers try their luck, and fail. Nalia obtains a berserker horn (the hard way) and Rejiek Hidesman is accused of murder but manages to run downstairs. Kronk goes to follow but his companions warn him to be careful (party is still level 9-11 so will be reliant on tactics rather than brute force). Kronk ponders this, until Viconia steps in with a plan of sorts.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
“That’s the plan” said Kronk “Even Minsc would have had a better idea than that”. Viconia kicks Kronk and insists it will work. Kronk is still grumbling as everybody buffs. 30 seconds later Viconia smiles sweetly and asks how the plan went. “I don’t understand” said Kronk “the four of you fended off one assassin while I chunked both ghasts and hit  the second assassin for 62”.

“It doesn’t matter” says Viconia. “I’m not interested in your intellectual prowess” (n.b. the key parts of the plan were that Nalia handled all the traps and hasted the party).

Kronk is still grumbling as Am-Si is encountered. Reti is killed and Camitis badly mauled as the haste wears off then Viconia winds Kronk up further. “Clean those boots up for me while I go sort out some pantaloons that will flatter you”.

Most of the time it is a delight for Kronk to travel with four ladies, however today one companion is belittling him and the other three are amused spectators. Kronk stomps off to the Copper Coronet and angrily asks if his reputation has soared. “No” says Viconia, looking away. Kronk demands to know why he’s done all that work and the reputation hasn’t changed. Viconia is suspiciously silent and glares at Mazzy when the halfling lass mentions the party reputation has actually dropped from 12 to 10.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

Kronk is not a happy half-orc, spilling his woes to Lehtinan about as much as he is spilling the mead. Life was so much simpler when there was just him and his cursed berserking sword. “Ah” says Lehtinan “let yourself into the back room and enjoy yourself. Or go upstairs and enjoy someone else”. Kronk staggers to his feet and barges through the first door that Lehtinan has pointed to.

“Oi, get out” yells a bouncer who changes his tone when he realises the intruder is a huge inebriated angry individual. “Say fella, you just have a look round then”. Kronk staggers further into the back rooms and accidentally unhinges a barred door. Another guard is more of a jobsworth and from his position on the stairs is less aware of Kronk’s immense stature. He attacks Kronk and immediately regrets it. Lehtinan may not have heard the disturbance but the keen ears of Viconia, Jaheira and Mazzy pick it up all too clearly. They leap up from the ladies table and rush towards Kronk. Nalia hasn’t heard either but she immediately realises Kronk is nowhere to be seen and prepares herself for battle as she follows.

Kronk rages through the attackers until he has dealt with a beastmaster, then fights his way back to the bar. Hendak has usurped Lehtinan and hands Kronk the largest flagon of mead he can find. Kronk downs it in one as Hendak asks for help in clearing the city of slavers. Kronk nods his head and slurs an "OK" but Jaheira tells Hendak it may be best to wait until morning.

“I lovesh yuw” says Kronk, staring at the four blurred faces opposite him before faceplanting. “Finally” says Nalia. “I was beginning to think nothing could stop him. Five luxury rooms please, actually just make that four and leave him there”.

Blind_Visionary

Blind_Visionary
  • Members
  • 462 posts
Gate, here's to you. I'm really enjoying Kronk's run! The color you're adding to your tale is awesome. His relationship with the four ladies has a bit more depth than the one he had with his cursed sword... I'm excited to read what happens next!

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

“What smell” says Kronk “It’s like being in the countryside, though how the sewers got like that is anyone’s guess”. Nalia is refusing to acknowledge the odour even though it is making her dizzy and she is casting haste repeatedly to get to somewhere else...anywhere else. Viconia and Jaheira are arguing over who is affected most by the stench until Mazzy points out she’s twice as close to it as everybody else.

“Fresh air” says Jaheira “at last. A lovely clearing although those giant toadstools looked a little agitated”. “Sorry” says Mazzy, “I got a little confused”.

Nalia’s emergency call of nature sees her almost caught by kobolds, only escaping after a noxious cloudkill is used to deal with them. Inevitably this descends into toilet humor remarks from her companions; she returns to the rear of the party with clenched cheeks, determined not to be the butt of any further jokes. Doubly annoying then when she does the same to a second group of kobolds with cloudkill number 2.

Lilacor asks for references then pleads to work with Kronk as nobody else wants him.

Kronk. Berserker 10. 614 kills (433 BG1, 181 SoA). Bone Golem.
Mazzy. Fighter 9. 32 kills. Stone golem.
Nalia. Thief 4 > Mage 11. 51 kills. TorGal.
Viconia. Cleric 11. 9 kills. Shade Lord.
Jaheira. Fighter 9 druid 12. 35 kills. Stone Golem.

Kronk keeps the slaver guards occupied while Captain Haegan is taken out by the ladies, then Nalia flames a couple of trolls. Other than the slavery and the trolls this creaky ship reminds her of home.

The other side of the ship creaks more as Kronk help Lilacor gut a pair of yuan-ti then Nalia casts another cloudkill into a room of slavers. This time there are no snide jokes as Nalia half-won the battle before it started in addition to clearing each and every trap encountered. A badly wounded Kronk (did the entire ship in one go without any rest/heal and the final tidy-up involved a skulltrap) congratulates her and they step outside...

...where Isaea Roenal arrests her. Kronk is so angry that the remaining slaver guard is bounced down the staircase, breaking several steps and making it difficult for the party to follow. Fortunately a friendly guard suggests a way to get even with Isaea and Kronk leaps at the opportunity. We rush to the docks, where Terminsel greets Jaheira. “Clear off” shouts Kronk, only calming down when he realises another party member isn’t about to be whisked away too.

Barg looks at Kronk. Kronk raises his fist and Jaheira intervenes, meaning Barg escapes with his life while Kronk is already on his way to the Sea’s Bounty to find Officer Dirth. Kronk refuses to retreat, almost dying of his wounds before Dirth is chunked. Kronk has grabbed an incriminating slavery document and is heading out of the door before Nalia manages to block him while Jaheira and Viconia greatly heal his wounds. Kronk is mightily annoyed at this delay and stomps the remains of Dirth into the floorboards.

A moment or two later he is off, racing ahead of his companions again. With no thief to help he busts open three chests in the Roenall estate and hands a ledger plus the earlier evidence to Corgeig Axehand. “Didn’t I meet your sister  in Baldur’s Gate” he says, trying to win over the surly commander. The ploy works and Kronk smiles as Isaea Roenal is stripped of his job and forced to release Nalia.

Nalia takes a few minutes to get her equipment sorted out, asking where various items are and why they look as though they’ve been bashed around and left outside to get wet. “You know” says Kronk “I forgot how annoying you can be”.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

Edit, previous session saw Viconia swooning over the dead body of Haegan. She's got a real thing going about combat.

Nalia wants to know what Hendak said about the slavers, Kronk replies that she can tell him herself but is pleased to see his reputation reach lucky 13. On stepping outside Gorf the Squisher challenges Mazzy to a duel, and while Festule the Alchemist offers a potion to help Mazzy decides to fight fair. Gorf almost reaches Mazzy as she hastes herself, and she equips a sword and shield on the run before casting strength and then killing Gorf with a series of hit/run attacks. The plucky halfling emerges unscathed.

At the Crooked Crane Nalia is practicing her lockpicking on a secret door. After a while Kronk casts DUHM and tries to lever it open with Lilacor, his face getting greener and greener with the effort. Lilacor is squealing as Kronk levers harder until Nalia can finally take no more and casts knock. Kronk and Lilacor are sprung across the bar and try to stand up as though nothing has happened.

Kronk realises Sir Ryan Trawl is a reputable sort, so we head to the Radiant Heart and pick up a precious cup. Anarg, Reynald and the other fallen paladins put up a solid battle, other than being held and struck repeatedly by lightning. Sir Ryan Trawl asks for his cup back so Kronk hands over a crumpled mess. “Here you go, just needs a bit of polish” he blags. Trawl is not fooled and worriedly asks if it shows the brutality of the battle. “No” says Mazzy “we stopped for a pint afterwards and Kronk sat down with it in his back pocket”.

With the party reputation at 14 Kronk wants to hold out for a better shopping price but Jaheira nods at Viconia. “Do you think she’s going to hang around if we continue to do good deeds?”. Fair point.

Edited by Gate70, 11 April 2013 - 07:35 PM.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

The de’Arnise keep sees Kronk collect some spare cash. “100k now” he boasts. “Oh great” moans Jaheira, “next we’ll be travelling with a millionaire”. Kronk asks what one of those is, and immediately decides to become one. He speaks to the Major Domo and rapidly discovers he is no longer a 100k’er due to a substantial debt and the recruitment of mercenaries. “Next time I’ll pay myself to clear the land of bandits” he fumes.

We’re only at the druid grove a minute or two when Nalia starts whining about the insects and lightning. Jaheira points out that at least they’re being cast at enemies and not her.

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts

Gate70 wrote...
What a way to go, pity they didn't give you a few more chances.

Thanks for your sympathies. And I'm sure Ashanti would have appreciated a warning.

Something as simple as checking the journal -or remembering what I had done in the last session- would have sufficed though. Her death was clearly my fault.

Best of luck with Kronk Gate!

A.

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
Nalia suggests using her stealth to sneak up on trolls. After a dozen failed attempts to hide she casts improved invisibility. More failed hides for a second group outside the troll mound see Viconia use a sanctuary instead. The running joke today is that Kronk can hide better in full plate armour; even Nalia sees the funny side to it.

The first group of trolls inside the mound are slowed by Nalia; she then applies acid or fire to finish them while the rest of the party do the preparation work. Kronk has forgotten to enrage when facing spellcasters and is caught out, taking a lightning bolt as an added bonus. Viconia completes her hold person then casts a remove paralysis; no real harm done but a timely reminder for Kronk to look after himself.Posted Image

Kyland Lind and his druids get the hasted buff treatment, being slowed, held and annihilated. The buffs continue against a group of trolls and Nalia fries them all with a scorcher.

Jaheira (fighter 9 / druid 12) equips Belm instead of Rashad’s Talon, but realises she is still better off using the crimson dart. A short while later she challenges Faldorn. Her casting order is fire elemental > conjure animals > woodland being > insect plague > insect summons > doom - but Faldorn is dead before the doom completes. Cernd sneaks in to try and take the glory.

After reporting back to Trademeet Mazzy and Viconia threaten each other and Jenia arrives to ask for help. Lady Lillith Lurraxal wants some tomb-raiding done too. With this done and Rejiek Hidesman finally dealt with Kronk is told his reputation (17) is upsetting both the shopkeepers and Viconia. He quickly purchases a cloak of displacement, belt of inertial barrier, two upgrades to the berserker horn, the robe of Vecna, the shield of Balduran, Vhailor’s helm and the sensate amulet.

There is still plenty to do but reputations need to be managed and half of Kronk’s remaining funds ought to be paid to Gaelan Bayle (at least I don’t think he’s paid!)

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Gate70/Grond0 Multiplayer attempt 17 - (update 7)
Choler, elf wild mage (Grond0), & Maris, elf wild mage (Gate70)

In among his escapades with Kronk, Gate70's also continuing to go wild in multiplayer.

The Planar Sphere saw a full range of tactics used.  For instance the old web, fireball & cloudkill routine saw the back of Kayardi.  A number of summons saw the light of day - Maris becoming quite adept at summoning skeleton warriors thanks to the wild mage variation of spell levels (up or down by 5).  Choler used melee tactics quite a bit, while MMM acted as the standby assault.  Also, as normal, the mages were not hesitant in unleashing their spells even in combat.  Wild surges were shrugged off as just one of those things - Choler ignoring her attempt to petrify herself, while Maris successfully petrified one of the halfling casters (as well as, yet again, destroying the party's goldPosted Image).

Probably the most difficult fight was with Tolgerias.  His supporting mage used all his spells up and was chasing Maris round with a staff for a while.  Meanwhile Choler tried to make sure Tolgerias had summons to focus on until she was finally able to get a MMM through his defenses to finish him off - that was made easier by the fact that a mutated carrion crawler had already paralysed him!

The engine room golems took a while as the duo were trying to complete them without going away for a rest.  With normal spell options dry Maris eventually opted for a successful reckless dweomer to produce more MMMs to finish off a clay golem.

The Tanar'ri was also not entirely straightforward.  The initial hope was that an improved hasted skeleton warrior would do the job, but it only got the demon to badly wounded.  The old standby of MMMs again proved inadequate - mage attack rolls finding it too difficult to hit the demon, so MM were poured in instead.  Given that the demon had been wounding Maris witth vampiric touch it seemed suitable to get a bit of revenge.  In a rare display of caution just the one heart was collected.

After resting up and buying a few spells with loot from the sphere the duo did the Mae'Var quests.  No real problems there.  Rayic Gethras did manage to stun Maris, but didn't seem to notice he had been warding whipped, pierce magiced and breached from the other direction.  Some MM were about to finish him, but the flesh golem got in first.  Choler had his beady eye on Maris and was just getting his vampiric touch ready prior to opening Rayic's hiding holes, but a wild surge meant he had plenty of hit points anyway.  The thieves in the guild proved helpless against stoneskins. 

The proceeds from Mae'Var were invested in more spells following the wild mage dictum about money - use it or lose it.  Then we spent a while in getting the Planar Sphere to operate as Choler's stronghold.  Neither of us were quite sure what the triggers were for making progress, but we were fully buffed up for the eventual ambush which made that a piece of cake.  Going to the City Gates to deal with the originator of the ambush the duo found Del and 2 other vampires still there.  Fighting them was made a bit more difficult as Maris got involved in a conversation with someone threatening a merchant and got drained as a result.  However, there was a nice reward there as the merchant sold lower resistance scrolls to both of us - all the other ones in SoA I was aware of had already been unsuccessfully used.  The final fight was slightly more difficult than planned as Maris tried using the Rune of Imprisonment from a distance only to find herself walking into the middle of a group of fighters.  However, she took no damage as a result.

While in the area the duo used protection from undead scrolls to kill the City Gates lich.  The same scrolls lasted long enough to kill the 2 liches protecting Kangaxx's bodyparts and go and see Kangaxx himself.  However, the latter visit was not initially successful - a summoned mordy sword caused Kangaxx's buffs to fire (including dispel magic) and the protection scrolls may have been running out anyway.  After a hasty retreat the duo rested and returned with new protection scrolls.  The initial lich form was killed with a phantom blade, keeping back MMM for the demi-lich.  Despite improved haste and a potion of mind focusing each, hitting was by no means guaranteed and damage from the MMM was only slightly outpacing Kangaxx's regeneration.  Choler used both his 2 MMM scrolls to back up the 6 MMM spells he was carrying around and had just one meteor left when Kangaxx eventually collapsed.  Choler took his ring to replace the Claw of Kazgoroth.

The apprentices at the Planar Sphere were encouraged to take things easy and all survived to graduate - Morul agreeing to set up a potion factory for Choler.

Deciding to tie up a loose end the duo returned to Umar Hills to confront Thaxy.  2 lots of lower resistance and a pierce magic put him in trouble initially.  A mordy sword occupied his attention while multiple MM and a VT had him at near death and a fireball left a large charcoal deposit on the floor.  Once again MMM proved ineffective - Choler was missing with attack rolls of 19.

The final action of the day was at the de'Arnise Hold.  Everything's been pretty straightforward there so far - the ground and first floors and outside have been cleared and the FoA built (and discarded).  The umber hulks and Torgal are now eagerly waiting for their turn.

Choler, wild mage L15, 70 HPs (12 from familiar; 6 from ioun stone), 458 kills
Maris, wild mage L15, 54 HPs, 319 kills, 1 death

Edited by Grond0, 12 April 2013 - 06:44 AM.

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts
I've finally got my SoA game working, (At least I managed to get out of Irenicus' dungeon without it crashing.

Titch the fallen paladin from Tutu has finally made his way to Amn.

Weidu log as below:

Had to ditch some mods that I wanted to make the game work.

I am wondering if Saerileth will join me whilst still fallen.

Anyone know?

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings,   Dwarves, and Gnomes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-classing Restriction from Archers   and Stalkers: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v9.01
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.9
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores, v2.1
~SETUP-CTB_FF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check the Bodies Fast Forward, v1.1 (for CtB v1.8 or later)
~AEON/SETUP-AEON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aeon - BG2
~AEON/SETUP-AEON.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor - item pack for BG2 (Caution! Items still need some fixing, but you may install the component - it won't damage the game)
~AEON/SETUP-AEON.TP2~ #0 #3 // Alternative portrait for Aeon
~AEON/SETUP-AEON.TP2~ #0 #4 // One Pixel Productions: Flaming Swords v1 - with permission of Erephine, optional install on Aeon Project.
~ABYSTORE/ABYSTORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Unusual Oddities Shop
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #10 // Small portraits for NPCs -> Merchants and minor NPCs: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #520 // Realistic Kobold Commandos: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix area creature references: v5
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Azengaard Tactical Encounter (erebusant's revamp): v5
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enhanced Trademeet Crypt: v5
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enhanced Chateau Irenicus: v5
~BAGBONUS/BAGBONUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bonus Potioncase and Ammobelt to Deidre's store: v1.0.4
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-BGII-SUBRACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Subrace mini-mod for BGII v1.0
~SETUP-BGII-SUBRACE.TP2~ #0 #1 // GUI changes for subrace mod
~SETUP-BGII-SUBRACE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Alternate NPC subraces
~DARIAN/DARIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Darian NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB: 2.3
~DARIAN/DARIAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install alternate class for Darian? -> Change Darian's class to Ranger/Cleric: 2.3
~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II, v2
~SETUP-DOFD.TP2~ #0 #0 // DofD: v3
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Difficult Brown Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Copper Coronet: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Crypt King: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #5 // Gnome Fighter/Illusionist Encounter: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Kangaxx: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Additional merchant with new items
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Interjections
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tomes and manuals
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #3 // Cloak of Balduran
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Additional portraits
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #5 // Lost item descriptions
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dragonsuit & Glory of Balduran (ToB)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #7 // New racial enemies
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #8 // New kit (Gladiator)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #9 // New kit (Knight)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #10 // New kit (Duelist)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #11 // New kit (Legionnaire)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #12 // New kit (Globe-trotter)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #13 // New kit (Dragon Slayer)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #14 // New kit (Crusader)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #15 // New kit (Fright of Liches)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #16 // New kit (Silent Killer)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #17 // New kit (Priest of Auril)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #18 // Miscellaneous tweaks
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Faren NPC for Baldur's Gate II: Version 2
~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose Faren's weapon proficiency skillset -> Martial configuration: Version 2
~SETUP-DQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Files: Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v1
~SETUP-DQ.TP2~ #0 #1 // Optional: Major character portraits: v1
~FR_ROV/SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB): v7.1
~FR_ROV/SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB): v7.1
~SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v9
~SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage
~SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1-style flaming swords
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v19
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v2.20
~SETUP-SHEENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install A Half Dragon Tale: v1.7
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: 4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Banter Accelerator? How much time would you like in between NPC banters in-game? -> 20 Minutes: 4
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship for SoA: 2
~SETUP-JANQUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Jan's Extended Quest
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Default Kelsey portrait set by Wynne Lurty? (set 1 of 3)
~KORGAN/SETUP-KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption
~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: 2
~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod: v3.3
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod v2.6c: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Waukeen's Promenade Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planar Sphere Return v2: v2.6c
~RTTITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install RTT Item Pack? **The items are added to the "special" store of Ribald (Adventure's Mart, Waukeen's Promenade) available after SpellHold.**
~SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod v12 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara
~SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #1 // Tales of Anegh (Weidu): v2.3
~SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #2 // Remove Sounds: v2.3
~SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #5 // Enlarge tooltip scroll (by Taimon): v2.3
~SETUP-TSUJATHA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tsujatha (BG2:SoA NPC) created by Sillara of the Tamari: v13
~SETUP-TTSQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU: v7
~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: 3.1
~SETUP-VOLCANO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Volcano! Pack: v2.0
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Yvette Romance - alternative class (Pure Heartwarder)
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Yvette Romance - alternative portrait based on MichelO's art.
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep class Restrictions: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-class Options: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-class Grandmastery (Weimer): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave (Salk): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tweak weapon proficiencies for some classes (a la Ashes of Embers and aVENGER's Rogue Rebalancing?: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1201 // Aerie: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Anomen Delryn: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1203 // Cernd: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1204 // Edwin Odessiron: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1205 // Haer'Dalis: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1208 // Jan Jansen: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1209 // Keldorn Firecam: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1210 // Korgan Bloodaxe: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1211 // Mazzy Fenton: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Minsc: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1213 // Nalia De'Arnise: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1217 // Sarevok: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1214 // Valygar Corthala: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1215 // Viconia De'Vir: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1216 // Yoshimo: v1.2
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v9.0.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v9.0.1