• Grimwald the Wise likes this

ussnorway

ussnorway
  • Members
  • 2,350 posts

S2-e-10, 

Stumbling in the dark pt 2;

Hear text as mp3,

So after rescuing this mage from dimensional prison with a freedom he turned around and tried to cheat us of our share… bad move on his part but we push on pass the drow ambush bridge and say g’day to lady silverback.

s2-fi111.jpg

Spoiler
s2-fi117.jpg

The drow asked us to help free a madden from some mind suckers and we were in the area any way so we took a stab at the beholders. Standard pop down and back up tactics pulled two onto our waiting traps/ pets but a scs elder orb is no joke and we retreated leaving him some pets to eat until his shields dropped… unfortunately the bugger followed us and turned Jaheira to stone before we could defeat him. Neera still has some stone to flesh scrolls so it could have been worse.

• Blackraven likes this

Blackraven

Blackraven
  • Members
  • 1,377 posts

Bardin, LN Cleric/Thief, in SoA (Part 6)

Twisted Rune

One of a solo Cleric/Thief's weaker points is their lack of a reliable way to dispel enemies' buffs. Their only debuff spell is Dispel Magic, and for a multiclass Cleric that spell doesn't really cut it against the most powerful opponents in SoA, and a fortiori, in ToB.
Just like any character who isn't a burglar, Bardin had little cause to discover the Twisted Rune from an RP perspective, but the Staff of the Magi is just too good to pass up. Most players seem to love it or hate it for its invisibility, but I'm almost indifferent about that aspect; I care much more for its dispel on hit ability that offers no save. But that might have a lot to do with my love for Thieves. Long story short: it was time to metagame.

Bardin first cast Farsight, so as to see the entire room. He then summoned a Vhailor simmy, and had it place a spike trap and two regular traps at the far end of the large room. Those traps were meant for Layene.

Spoiler
The Gnome placed a spike trap of his own and four regular traps in the entrance room, for Shangalar. He then buffed (his usual buffs, if someone's interested I could list Bardin's buffs for important battles), and summoned two Skeleton Warriors as well an Ultroloth. After his bad experience with the lawful evil yet unruly Pit Fiend at Kangaxx' place, Bardin had developed a preference for the neutral evil Ultroloth. 
Shangalar was provoked and teleported right into Bardin's deadly traps.
Spoiler
Layene on the other hand only suffered slight injuries from the simmy's snares.
Spoiler
The Ultraloth cast a Meteor Swarm around Vaxall the Beholder, a move that Bardin mimicked with a Fire Storm. Vaxall didn't survive the onslaught.
Spoiler
The swarm and the storm also killed a Layene clone, and wounded Revanek.
Bardin called an Aerial Servant and an Astral Deva to his side, while Layene gated several fiends (three Gelugons and a Cornugon) that, together with a Mordy Sword, moved to the entrance room. The Gnome, unfond of crowds, quaffed a potion of invisibility and left for the main room. Unfortunately, Layene's fiends and Mordy Sword were too much for the Astral Deva to handle.
Spoiler
Unlike the other enemies in the main room, Layene's demons wouldn't be fooled by Bardin's invisibility potion. They teleported starihht after him. Layene cast a Time Stop, but failed to find Bardin. The Time Stop passed with Layene walking around, and casting an Emotion on herself, hoping it would hit Bardin.
Spoiler
When time continued, Bardin limited himself to running around, avoiding the attacking fiends. His Aerial Servant functioned as bait for Layene's Energy Blades. But the Gnome himself refused to attack or cast spells as that would make him visible to Layene and Sharyssa. One after the other the fiends disappeared.
Spoiler
When only Shyressa the Vampire, Layene, a hostile Skeleton Warrior (and in the entrance room, Revanek) remained, Bardin buffed with the holy triumvirate, followed by a Gaxx (Improved) Haste and then Assassination. The Gnome was doing well against Stoneskinned Layene, and would have finished her, if it weren't for Shyressa who landed a vicious backstab.
Spoiler
The Skeleton Warrior also hit him, and Layene dispelled the Gnome's buffs with a critical hit with the coveted Staff of the Magi.
Spoiler
Bardin saw himself forced to retreat, which he managed without suffering any further blows. He drank an invisibility potion as soon as he could, and healed himself. He then rebuffed with Chaotic Commands and the holy triumvirate, and (out of Layene's sight) destroyed Shyressa in straight combat.
Spoiler
The Gnome's buffs lasted long enough for him to also take care of the Skeleton Warrior and of Revanek. The latter panicked after he got hit, and ran toward Layene, but Bardin finished him with his Sling of Everard before Layene could take notice.
Spoiler
Bardin leveled up again as a Thief (20), but he received another divine quest spell: Storm of Vengeance. That spell proved a welcome addition to his spell repertoire. He used it against Layene, and saw her save vs spell for reduced damage but fail her save vs poison. The wizardess succumbed to the effects of the storm.
Spoiler
Bardin looted his fallen foes' corpses and took the Staff of the Magi as his standard weapon.

• ussnorway, Serg BlackStrider, Grond0 and 2 others like this

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

Blackraven said...

Corey, I was wondering: didn't Dyara complete a no-reload saga run? I noticed she isn't present in the Hall of Heroes.

No. As she explained at the time, it was a "dream", or a test. Wasn't a trilogy success, which are the only ones we record, we don't record the BG2/ToB only successes.

• Dyara likes this

Blackraven

Blackraven
  • Members
  • 1,377 posts

No. As she explained at the time, it was a "dream", or a test. Wasn't a trilogy success, which are the only ones we record, we don't record the BG2/ToB only successes.

Good, I must have missed Dyara's explanation then.

• Dyara likes this

Golden28

Golden28
  • Members
  • 277 posts

Bardin: "YIELD!"

Awesome..

Cheers!

ps: congrats Enuhal! (wanna try SCS next? ;))

• Blackraven likes this

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

Rather late congratulations to Enuhal. :)

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

Corezerk II and his band of berserkers entering BG 2/ToB portion of a trilogy no-reload challenge...

Corezerk II has made it out of Ireincus' dungeon. To see party stats see this post. Ironically the hardest fight was the ogre mage the genie summons - the ogre mage managed to both charm Forrest and stun Paja. But the party still won.

The party has actually done a lot of things: Note this run is SCS! I have not yet have had SCS success - so trying a party of berserkers.

* a magical hammer picked up off a table in the slums, and a magical axe picked up in a tomb. Magical halberd bought for Misty from Ribald's.

* Party has weathered a number of ambushes - in every case, enrage was enough to come out on top without casualty.

* Circus problem solved

* Prebek and pals destroyed - whole party enraging made this a quick battle.

* Xzar assassinated.

Most difficult battle (by far) - Mencar Pebblecrusher. We did this battle very early, almost right out of the dungeon. To try to win we laid two snares and used some strength potions. The party took MASSIVE damage - a lot of times hurt people ran away to try to heal. Amazingly no deaths, but party was badly wounded and NO extra healing potions! I was a little worried, but later battles garnered more extra healing potions so party is OK now. We all have better armor too, so that helps. See screenshots of the adventure so far in the spoiler.

Spoiler

• ussnorway, Aasim and Blackraven like this

Blackraven

Blackraven
  • Members
  • 1,377 posts

Bardin, LN Cleric/Thief, in SoA (Part 7)

Alhtough I have quite some ground to cover, I'm going to try and make this a quick update because if I don't post now, it will be in a few days when my memory of things won't be as fresh.

d'Arnise Hold

Bardin had no difficulty with the Trolls thanks to AoE spells like Storm of Vengeance and Fire Storm, snares, and thanks to his acidic damage dealing club. The Yuan-Ti Mage saw its Stoneskins repeatedly dispelled by the SotM before it fell to a melee attack. Bardin took the Golems on one or two at a time, and had an Aerial Servant help him with the Iron Golem. A Charm Person from scroll brought Glaicus back to his senses (after failed attempts with the Nymph Cloak and Ring of Human Influence). The five Umber Hulks managed to injure Bardin, but buffed with the holy triumvirate, the Gnome was deadlier than the five monsters combined.

Spoiler
Bardin was in hidden in shadows but detected by TorGal when he entered the head Troll's room. He managed to drop a Storm of Vengeance that instantly killed several Trolls and (slightly) injured an Umber Hulk Elder, and then retreated to cast Sanctuary and cast HP+RM+DUHM.Thus buffed, he barely managed to finish off the Umber Hulk Elder before TorGal appeared.
Spoiler
Bardin suffered several blows, but with his increased HPs thanks to his buffs and with improved combat prowess the Gnome still defeated TorGal with relative ease.
Spoiler
This fight neverteless made me wonder how Bardin is supposed to stand up against ToB's tough warriors whenever melee happens to prove inevitable due to a cramped space or sloppy positioning on my part. Perhaps the Gnome will experiment with Jan's Armor and the Defender of Easthaven (combined with Armor of Faith) after all. Also, his AC with AC 3 Gloves isn't that great. It would be nice if Barksin lasted a little longer so that he wouldn't have to recast in prolonged battles. At least the spell sets AC to 1 as of level 20. There's still the (Improved) Cloak of Protection, and the possibility to metagame a bit in Hell thanks to the Revised Hell Trials mod. 
Finally, Bardin dealt with two surviving Yuan-Ti Mages relying on surprise attacks and damage spells (Fire Storm, Implosion).

Planar Prison

At Mekrath's abode Bardin called an Ultroloth to help him out against a group of Yuan-Ti that included two Mages.
Spoiler
Mekrath was returned his Mirror, but slain shortly after that (Spike Trap) when he thought he could pay Bardin with a Slave.
Spoiler
Bardin rested at the Five Flagons and entered the Planar Prison invisibly thanks to the SotM. He relied a lot on that staff either attacking with it, or using it to set up backstabs, in the battle with the Bounty Hunters. This cautious approach was because of the presence of two Yuan-Ti Mages in particular.
Spoiler
He snuck past Thralls and Yuan-Ti toward the Master of Thralls, whom he approached fully buffed.
Spoiler
The Master of Thralls summoned two Air Elementals with his staff. Bardin first took those two down.
Spoiler
The Master of Thralls and a warrior Thrall landed a couple of hits, but nothing to worry over. Even with its ability to go ethereal and restore its health, the Master of Thralls was no match for Bardin.
Spoiler
The Gnome destroyed the demon's orb and discovered with a casting of Farsight that the Thralls had rather unsuccessfully rebelled against the Warden.
Spoiler
Bardin wanted to intervene but before he could do so he saw himself surrounded by no less than six errorlessly teleporting Nabassus, gated by the Warden's Yuan Ti lackeys.
Spoiler
As it was hard to kill the fiends, due to their ability to go ethereal, Bardin decided to cast Tenser's Transformation from scroll, giving himself a huge HP buffer that would allow him to await his foes' return to the Abyss while he occupied himself with the Yuan-Tis.
Spoiler
When the fiends were all gone Bardin defeated a few more Yuan-Ti and then finally appeared before the Warden, with an Astral Deva (not the best of the P&P Celestials, mainly a healer), an Ultraloth and Skeleton Warriors. 
The Skeletons defeated a Greater Wyvern, and the Ultraloth slightly injured the Warden, but an ADHW followed by the summoning of a Dark Planetar suddenly forced Bardin to be on the defensive. The Fallen Planetar went straight after Bardin, but the Gnome successfully distracted the creature with an Efreeti that actually managed to land a nice hit.
Spoiler
Bardin then summoned Kitty and approached the Warden from the other side (south). The Warden greeted the two with a surprisingly effective Spell Trigger (Breach + Chain Lightning + Death Spell). The Gnome timely quaffed a potion of absorption and saw Kitty disappear. Around this time, the Dark Planetar defeated the Efreeti, and made Bardin's Ultroloth its next target.
Spoiler
Bardin alternated between removing the Warden's protections with his SotM, and placing traps out of the Warden's line of sight. The first trap the Warden triggered upon pursung the Gnome, was a time trap. Bardin dispelled any buffs with his SotM and then finished the already injured creature dual-wielding his club and the Scarlet Ninja-To.
Spoiler
As he still had several snares ready to be triggered, Bardin tried to lure the Fallen Planetar into them, but the creature was unsummoned before that.

Windspear Hills

Bardin killed the Ogrish Paladins as well as Firkraag's bandits with a Storm of Vengeance and (in the case of Plath Rededge) an Implosion,
Spoiler
delivered acorns to a Dryad queen, and entered the dungeon.
A Ruhk Transmuter fell to SotM dispels and melee attacks, while Golems were no match for buffed Bardin.
Spoiler
However the Vampires were the cause of some consternation as they targeted invisible Bardin with (mostly harmless) spells: Vampire Fear, Command, Globe of Darkness, and - not as harmless - Doom. The Gnome in return Sunrayed the Vampires, killing some and injuring and blinding others.
Spoiler
The blindness effect was really nice as it allowed Bardin to battle the surviving Vampires one at a time.
Spoiler
Two level-ups before Bardin proceeded to meet Samia, saw his HLA arsenal enriched with another time trap and a Globe of Blades.
He killed three Greater Wolfweres with traps, an Adamantite Golem with the Sling of Everard, and a fourth Greater Wolfwere in melee.
Spoiler
Tazok suffered defeat once more, this time during a time stop.
Spoiler
Conster was treated to a Storm or Vengeance, debuffed with the SotM while casting a detection spell, knocked out by a Divine Wrath and finished off with the Sling of Everard.
Spoiler
Bardin then defeated six Guardian Djinns with Staff of Power backstabs / sneak attacks, a Director Beholder during two time stops (time traps always trigger one after the other, never simultaneously), and a Fire Elemental in straight melee.
Spoiler
The priest didn't really get to fight Samia's gang on his terms, since they blocked a doorway and forced the Gnome to battle some of them in the small treasure room. Bardin buffed while invisible, and took on Samia and Akae with Staff of Power backstabs, quaffing invisibility potions whenever necessary.
Spoiler
Chak was finished with a backstab plus slingshot, after which a Divine Wrath paved the way for Bardin toward freedom.
Spoiler
Another backstab took Legdoril out of the equation while a Storm of Vengeance proved lethal for Kaol the Mage.
Spoiler
Running into Bardin's traps ended Ferric Ironblade's life.

Bodhi's Lair

Bodhi's lair posed not much of a threat to Bardin. In front of it he saved Arledrian from attacking Vampires with traps.
Spoiler
And inside the lair he defeated Grimwarders in melee, and blew up all the Vampires, even the named ones.
Spoiler
This surprised me. I had expected that higher Cleric levels than level 20-21 would be needed. 
The only foe that posed a threat was guildmistress Bodhi. Bardin had her trigger a time trap, used his time to place a number of spike traps but when Bodhi triggered them she wasn't so discouraged as to give up.
Spoiler
The Gnome retreated further, had Bodhi trigger another time trap and cast Implosion on her.
Spoiler
This still wasn't enough for Bodhi to yield. Bardin left the lair to see Bodhi trigger another spike trap. This seemed to make her thirsty, as she started drinking Haz's blood. When she was done with Haz, she told Bardin she had learned enough.
Spoiler

Bardin reported back to Aran Linvail, who informed the Gnome of the readiness of a ship to take him to Spellhold. However, the Gnome first went on a shopping spree, spending about 100k GP on the Defender of Easthaven, a Citadel Helmet (combining by Cromwell of Helms of Defense and Charm Protection), the Sword of Arvoreen +5, Blessed Bracers, and lots of scrolls and potions. He could have stolen a lot of those scrolls and potions, I even invested skill points in pickpockets, but stealing doesn't go with Bardin's character. As a consequence he's now almost broke. 
In the Government District the priest kept a fellow Gnome out of the hands of the tax authorities. (As a servant of Gaerdal Ironhand, Bardin's duty and loyalty are with his Gnomish kin.) The Gnome, Jan Jansen, offered Bardin his companionship, and told the priest to at least accept a suit of damage resistant armor for his help.

• ussnorway, Serg BlackStrider, Grond0 and 2 others like this

ussnorway

ussnorway
  • Members
  • 2,350 posts

S2-e-11, 

Blinded by the light;

Hear text as mp3,

I took the good path through the drow city… siding with lady silver and skipping the unnecessary side quests, we did do the squids (mostly because Hexxat wants the equalizer) but the big –all powerful- brain never figured out what caused it’s hurting.

s2-fi118.jpg

Spoiler
s2-fi123.jpg

Miss Silverback helped us get past the first guards but once we stepped over the door jam she said c-ya and we had to bash the last couple of yards in order to escape with our ill-gotten loot.

• Blackraven and Dyara like this

Dyara

Dyara
  • Members
  • 330 posts

Good, I must have missed Dyara's explanation then.

It was a 'dream' because BG1 was SCS but BG2 was without SCS and I didn't want to 'waste' my BG1 run. But now I'm not really happy with my SCS installation... quite a few bugs and so many things I don't like :( ... so I started to change/fix things which of course require testing and reloads... hardly a noreload anymore. Therefore I've decided to abandon my two current BG2 runs (at least as noreload runs). I continued playing (with reloads) and Dyara has finished SoA+WK1-5 w/o too much problems, she's in ToB and is about to face Draconis... for quite some time now as lately I hadn't much time to play (also I'm afraid, Dyara is a litte bit afraid of Draconis :D). Once I've finished ToB I will restart from candlekeep to have a proper trilogy attempt.

• Grond0, Grimwald the Wise and Blackraven like this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Wrecking Crew {15} - dwarf fighters (update 1)

In the dungeon the Crew mainly used melee, but went for a rare use of missiles in the elemental plane to deal with the steam mephit.
Spoiler
Although their weapons did no good against Ulvaryl, Al's vampiric touch was able to finish her off after the battle mage's spells took her to near death.  
Spoiler
The XP for successfully escaping got everyone to level 9.

After clearing the circus they reported in to Gaelan Bayle and then sorted out the Copper Coronet.  
Spoiler
Rather than expose themselves to ambushes at an early stage they went down into the sewers and sorted things out there.  That all went smoothly to the point of emerging outside the slaver ship.  
Spoiler
By that time they were badly damaged by the poison trap, but would still have comfortably killed the guard outside.  However, I must have pressed the wrong key while equipping melee weapons and Bugsy clocked up his first death courtesy of Baby Face!
Spoiler

With everyone equipped with magical ammunition they risked travelling.  The first destination was the Docks where they got some decent armour from Officer Dirth and got a first undead victim for Azuredge.  
Spoiler
That gave them a taste for more undead and they successfully cleared the upper Graveyard, though they were lucky against the Crypt King when only Al was scared.
Spoiler
 Moving underground they got a first summons after defeating Pai'Na
Spoiler
and went on to sort out the Southern Tombs.  Baby Face was drained by the Vampyre there and then nearly killed outside when webbed and poisoned by spiders - fortunately Al was able to use his slow poison to keep him alive.
Spoiler

On the way to the Temple to restore Baby Face the Crew were ambushed by Suna Seni.  That's a dangerous early encounter in SCS, but elemental damage successfully disrupted 2 spells from the mage before he was finished off and the others died shortly afterward.
Spoiler

With everyone fighting fit again they have just retrieved a necklace from the Temple of Talos and returned that to Mae'Var.

Stats (cont. from BG1)
Al - L9, 111 HPs, 629 kills, ***** longbow / ** longsword
Carlo - L9, 97 HPs (incl. 5 from Helm, -8 from Claw), 548 kills, 0 deaths, ***** flail / ** sling
Baby Face - L9, 100 HPs, 493 kills, 1 death, ***** 2-handed sword / ** crossbow
Bugsy - L9, 99 HPs, 298 kills, 1 death, ***** katana / ** dart
Vito - L9, 95 HPs, 510 kills, 2 deaths, ***** halberd / ** shortbow
Mad Dog - L9, 104 HPs (incl. 9 from ioun stone), 503 kills, 0 deaths, ***** axe / ** dual wielding

• ussnorway, Serg BlackStrider, Grimwald the Wise and 1 other like this

Blackraven

Blackraven
  • Members
  • 1,377 posts

Nice to see you and your crew in Amn, Grond0, and nice to Hareishan slain. I'm usually not yet ready to take her on when she appears, and just tell threateningly that I won't fall as easily as her recent victims,

Anyway, happy hunting!

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Wrecking Crew {15} - dwarf fighters (update 2)

Thanks Blackraven - Azuredge is nice to have against the vampires, though it can be a double-edged sword axe when wielders are not immune to charm (as seen below).

Rayic can be dangerous if given a chance - but he wasn't.
Spoiler

While completing Mae'Var's remaining tasks they also sorted out a pirate infestation.  Then it was time to invade the guild.  The upstairs floors didn't put up much resistance and Mae'Var's PfMW didn't help against a hail of missiles.  However, his assassin guards were pretty successful with backstabs and the Crew had to rotate the front man to avoid any casualties.
Spoiler

Heading for the Bridge District they came across Renfeld and a hail of missiles cut down the mage before he could react.  
Spoiler
After returning Renfeld they did a bit of dodging in and out of Prebek's house to kill the mages and get the chance to loot the Harpers.  For a bit of fun they then made Lucette pay for her crimes.
Spoiler

Finally at the Bridge District they picked up the berserker and saved Sansuki - everyone getting to level 10 there.  
Spoiler
They then showed the Fallen Paladins what real fighters can do, getting an armour upgrade for most of them in the process along with a magical halberd for Vito.
Spoiler

Unsurprisingly, the kidnappers didn't put up much of a fight, but when they tried to solve the skinner murders they found Rose was missing.  Checking the surrounding area without luck suggests that she ran behind the locked door of Saerk's estate when Del appeared - meaning I won't be able to complete the skinner murders quest (I should really have talked to her at the first possible instant as that's happened to me before).  While searching they did disturb Dracandros in one of the nearby buildings - the mage failed to survive after chasing them back outside.
Spoiler

Looking to travel outside Athkatla for the first time they ran into a full SCS ambush.  That was bad news and by the time Bugsy died to a flame strike Mad Dog was already held and Carlo confused.  Mad Dog had been finished off by the time the mage finally fell, but there were no more casualties by the time the clerics were dead (and the thieves were out of invisibility potions by then).  Carlo also regained his senses shortly after that, making finishing off the remaining opponents pretty simple.
Spoiler

They continued their journey to Watcher's Keep and were restored to health by Sister Garlena and also bought the potion case and Firetooth from her.  Investigating inside they used the berserk warrior and Kitthix for the first time to try and hold off the expected vampiric wraiths, but still didn't manage to kill either of them before having to retreat.  I decided to leave the Keep for now rather than keep trying.

On the way to the de'Arnise Hold they were ambushed by orogs.  Their rage and the accompanying mage make that a potentially difficult battle, but the mage was fortunately poisoned by a bolt of biting before her stoneskin activated and only managed a couple of spells.  
Spoiler
Without her it was easy enough to keep on the move and defeat the others.  At de'Arnise there were large number of trolls, but keeping them pinned back attacking Carlo made it possible to deal with them easily enough.  The yuan-ti mage made the mistake of relying on PfMW - on its own and in an enclosed space normal weapons quickly took it down.  
Spoiler
Glaicas was shot down before he could do much damage to Carlo and Al gratefully took his full plate.  All the golems died quite quickly, but the clay golem did inflict a cursed wound on Baby Face that prevents healing.  
Spoiler
Partly because of that the Crew left Torgal alone after killing the umber hulks one by one - the final one being webbed while Carlo returned the stew.
Spoiler

Back in Athkatla the temple couldn't tell that Baby Face was cursed, so the Crew had to use Remove Curse on Carlo to get the Claw from him to give that to Baby Face before he could be cured.  With everyone at full health they arrived back in the Promenade to be accosted by Tanova.  Although a fight wasn't required I decided to give it a go - a decision that looked dodgy almost immediately when Mad Dog was dominated and started using Azuredge on his old friends.  However, trying to keep someone next to him kept the damage down enough while the 2 vampires were killed.  Tanova tried to make a run for it, but a final cast of the Crimson Dart after her ensured she did not escape.
Spoiler

With everyone well again they went for a rest in their favourite inn - only to find the best room already occupied.  Well of course they couldn't have that.  Brennan resisted an attempt to web him, but concentrated attacks took him down before he could think about running.  The Crew then ran downstairs to help split up the enemies.  Mencar did plenty of damage, but the result was never in doubt - providing a 3rd suit of full plate.
Spoiler

After that bout of hard work the Crew fancied a spot of relaxation and good country air so headed to Trademeet.  They had an ambush on the way, but survived that without trouble and Taquee was surrounded and cut down before he could even go hostile.  That gave Kitthix in the tent time to line up her web and she succeeded in bagging both of the other genies.  
Spoiler
The Crew will go to the Grove next time.

Stats (cont. from BG1)
Al - L10, 114 HPs, 660 kills, ***** longbow / ** longsword
Carlo - L10, 100 HPs (incl. 5 from Helm, -8 from Claw), 576 kills, 0 deaths, ***** flail / ** sling
Baby Face - L10, 103 HPs, 554 kills, 1 death, ***** 2-handed sword / ** crossbow
Bugsy - L10, 102 HPs, 317 kills, 2 deaths, ***** katana / ** dart
Vito - L10, 98 HPs, 534 kills, 2 deaths, ***** halberd / ** shortbow
Mad Dog - L10, 107 HPs (incl. 9 from ioun stone), 548 kills, 1 death, ***** axe / ** dual wielding

• ussnorway, Serg BlackStrider, Aasim and 2 others like this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Wrecking Crew {15} - dwarf fighters (update 3)

In the Druid Grove the large numbers of trolls, with no narrow spaces to trap them in, caused difficulty and Carlo had to use Brennan's invisibility ring to survive.
Spoiler
However, shortly afterwards the game froze and by the time I'd switched screens back and forward and regained control Mad Dog was about to die.  The others could have finished the combat, but chose to run to avoid Mad Dog falling too far behind in XP.  

After a temple run the Crew returned and finished off the remaining trolls.  The druids didn't last long after an opening fireball from the efreeti and the Shield of Harmony allowed lots of spore colonies to be removed.  
Spoiler
With this version of SCS Cernd automatically loses against Faldorn unless he's recruited into the party.  However, I don't want to recruit any NPCs, so this will be another unfinished quest.

Back in Trademeet they bought a few choice bits of equipment before returning to Athkatla.  They purchased the Ring of Air Control (and bought a license to use it) and had the welcome sight of some would-be ambushers deciding to run away.  They did the Sir Sarles quest and recovered a relic for Lathander.

After reporting in to the temple they dived down into the sewers and had their first encounter with a beholder - the others managing to intervene in time to prevent Carlo's paralysation from being fatal.  
Spoiler
After resting to heal they took on the rakshasa - taking plenty of damage after failing to interrupt any spells, but emerging victorious.  
Spoiler
Tarnor's gang were easier with Gaius the last to go after wasting his spell from invisibility on dispelling the unbuffed dwarves.  
Spoiler
That encounter provided the Crew's 4th suit of full plate along with a Helm of Charm Protection to stop Azuredge from switching sides again.

Mekrath was another mage who was too slow to pre-buff.
Spoiler
His yuan-ti mages tried to web the Crew, but they dodged downstairs before returning to finish the job.  

Continuing their clean-up job they opened up access to the Unseeing Eye quest.  The 3 beholders and several gauths at the bridge were softened up by the efreeti before being taken down by concentrated fire one at a time.  
Spoiler
Inside the temple the empathic manifestation managed to disrupt Al's first attempt at CLW, but after resting he did the job at the second attempt.

Before taking on more beholders the Crew used the loot from their latest adventures to pay Gaelan Bayle - getting everyone up to level 11.  The +2 ring from Aran Linvail was then handy - getting Carlo into negative territory with his spell saving throw.  They went immediately to find Mook and were successful in chasing Lassal away - though not before Carlo was level drained.  To try and prevent that happening so much in future they sorted out the Guild Contact and then went to the vampire HQ to recover the MoD.  
Spoiler
With the improved version equipped Carlo tried an invisible attack on Tanova, but missed.  However, Mad Dog was following up with Azuredge and no harm was done.  
Spoiler
Baby Face being charmed was not enough to save the downstairs mob and Lassal was soon destroyed.  Bodhi though put up rather more of a struggle - including draining Al and forcing him to consume the party's first potion in Amn (a potion of speed to get him out of melee range).  Carlo was the other one to originally be fighting in melee and several hits on him were followed up with a touch of death to cause, well, death (Carlo's first).  
Spoiler
Soon after that Mad Dog emerged from a sepulchral sleep and Bodhi decided the odds were now against her (a bad decision, but hey who's complaining) :devil:.
Spoiler

With everyone restored to health the Crew reported to Aran Linvail and told him to wait for a short while (which could be rather longer) while they restocked supplies.  They had just enough funds to buy a stock of 1 Shield of Balduran and will be continuing their quest for the Unseeing Eye next time.

Stats (cont. from BG1)
Al - L11, 117 HPs, 718 kills, ***** longbow / ** longsword
Carlo - L11, 103 HPs (incl. 5 from Helm, -8 from Claw), 651 kills, 1 death, ***** flail / ** sling
Baby Face - L11, 116 HPs (incl. 10 from ioun stone), 631 kills, 1 death, ***** 2-handed sword / ** crossbow
Bugsy - L11, 105 HPs, 371 kills, 2 deaths, ***** katana / ** dart
Vito - L11, 101 HPs, 580 kills, 2 deaths, ***** halberd / ** shortbow
Mad Dog - L11, 101 HPs, 609 kills, 2 deaths, ***** axe / ** dual wielding

• ussnorway, Serg BlackStrider and Dyara like this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Wrecking Crew {15} - dwarf fighters (4th and final update)

Restarting the Unseeing Eye quest the Crew had no trouble against an undead crew led by mummies.  Moving on to the beholders though Carlo only managed to kill a single gauth before a beholder used telekinesis to steal the Shield of Balduran.  The Crew were then attempting to rest and heal at the entrance when they were interrupted by a gauth.  Although well away from the beholders previously encountered they were apparently alerted by the conflict and, though the original gauth was quickly killed, reinforcements started pouring out of the hive after the Crew.  They dodged back inside, but two of the beholders followed back in and Carlo died again before the others could finish the job.  

Al then brought Carlo back with the Rod of Resurrection taken from Mekrath's lair and the Crew successfully killed the remaining beholders outside - recovering the Shield of Balduran in the process.  It took quite a long time, but eventually they managed to rest enough in the undead area for everyone to heal up.  Back inside, Carlo tried using the Shield of Balduran again - and was a bit non-plussed when the next beholder was reported to have snatched it again - about 2 seconds after it had died (while in a state of fear).  In fact though the shield hadn't moved, so the activated script must require a live beholder to work properly.  The Dragon's Bane halberd found there was a nice upgrade for Vito.  After the blind priests were steam-rollered (getting a 5th set of full plate), Carlo used the Rift Device.  The Unseeing Eye died shortly afterwards, but not before summoning 2 Death Tyrants.  One of them also tried telekinesis, but died before it could give effect to that and the other soon followed.  After returning the Rift Device they went to find Gaal - a Kitthix web ensuring he stood still to take his punishment like a man.  Reporting back to the temple then got everyone to level 12.

Next on the agenda was Umar Hills.  The Crew quickly did the tasks around the village, including bagging Valygar's corpse, before heading to the ruined temple.  The undead groups were led by bone golems and greater mummies and were no real problem - the pearly white ioun stone helping damage to be healed by resting much quicker than before.  Taking on the Shade Lord I was hoping for a quick kill, but he managed to get his buffs up.  A Black Blade of Disaster and PW:Blind on Carlo meant he was trying to lead the Shade Lord round, but out of reach, while the others waited for PfMW to drop.  However, I made a mistake there by not equipping the iMoD - with the result that Carlo was drained a level by the Shade Lord's aura.  That meant his saving throw was no longer proof against FoD and sure enough he died immediately afterwards. That didn't seem like too much of a setback and Al immediately started bringing Carlo back with the Rod, but then a moment later this happened ...

Shadowing_zpsa8os8xua.jpg

Despite the text it was Vito that had become a shadow, not Al.  However, permanent death of a party member would end the game for me anyway and a second or so later the chain reaction of deaths causing shadows to spawn had also transformed the rest of the party apart from Al.  That chain continued for a good minute after that (activating hundreds of times), although just with shadows continually replacing each other, so clearly the shadow effect is scripted not to target the PC.

Just for the hell of it Al then did a bit of dodging up and down the stairs and successfully killed the Shade Lord (his 739th victim).  I'm not quite sure why I didn't play safe and do that with the whole party originally - given the number of mages who had been dealt with in that fashion previously in the run :wacko:.

• ussnorway and Serg BlackStrider like this

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

Say it ain't so! Sorry to hear the end of your crew, Grond0. They were doing so well too. I'll try to get to my berserkers tonight. It was nice reading your accounts though, as it will help me prepare for the same encounters, since I am also SCS.

• Grond0 and Blackraven like this

Aasim

Aasim
  • Members
  • 1,361 posts

Despite the text it was Vito that had become a shadow, not Al.  However, permanent death of a party member would end the game for me anyway and a second or so later the chain reaction of deaths causing shadows to spawn had also transformed the rest of the party apart from Al.  That chain continued for a good minute after that (activating hundreds of times), although just with shadows continually replacing each other, so clearly the shadow effect is scripted not to target the PC.

Auch Grond0. I've reported this on SCS forums, up to this day I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended feature - I'd vote bug in any case. Probably the easiest way to kill him is Pro Undead scroll on one character while others will be safe under invisibility.

Blackraven

Blackraven
  • Members
  • 1,377 posts

Sorry about the dissatisfactory end of your run Grond0. :(

Bardin, LN Cleric/Thief, in SoA (Part 8)

Bardin dealt with Cotirso a Cleric/Thief apparently (because he backstabbed) who wanted the Gnome's position in the Temple of Helm, and he stopped an open war between the churches of Lathander and Talos, before he set sail to Spellhold.

Brynnlaw/Spellhold

None of the battles in Brynnlaw caused him any trouble, with Vampires simply being exploded, Vadek dispelled and meleed, and Perth the Adept Cloudkilled and slain with the SotM.

Spoiler
In Bardin's Candlekeep dream the Gnome was relieved to find that a Demon could be fake-talked out of stealing a stat point from him. Bhaal however didn't follow him into the library, even in a separate attempt where Bardin did relinquish a stat point (INT). I had to console Bhaal in and rewarded Bardin by continuing with the save where he hadn't given up his INT.

In the Spellhold Maze nothing survived Bardin's snares, backstabs and high level spells like Storm of Vengeance and Fire Storm.
Spoiler
The battle against Irenicus was over quickly, with Bardin's SotM dispel of Irenicus' initial buffs (which didn't include PfMW) possibly preventing the arrival of Bardin's clone.
Spoiler
Either way, faux Bardin never spawned. This allowed the Gnome and the inmates to give Irenicus their full attention. Wanev especially contributed nicely with an ADHW.
Spoiler
A DUHM from Bardin was enough for Irenicus to scutlle off.
Spoiler
Bardin reluctantly accepted the help of Saemon Havarian in tracking the mage down.

City of Caverns

On board the ship, Bardin had to briefly fear for his life as a fight with Githyankis and Sahuagin went into a cutscene, with the Gnome seriously injured (38 health) and not finished healing himself with a Blessed Bracers resurrection. Thankfully he survived the battle and the sinking of the ship, ending up in a Sahuagin city. He bought magic scrolls from a priestess there, slew another priestess for a Cloak of Mirroring, and a Sahuagin Prince to buy him passage from the King into the Underdark.
Spoiler

Underdark

Bardin stole several scrolls from Duergar merchants, ignored most hostile creatures that roamd the area (excpt for some Kuo-Toas he killed), relying on his SotM, stealth and non-detection. He befriended his Svirfneblin kin, and lived up to the expectations they may have had of him upon learning he was priest of Gaerdal Ironhand: fully buffed, he singlehandedly banished a Balor to the abyss.
Spoiler
He also released an imprisoned Svirfneblin boy for one of the Deep Gnomes.
Reaching Cleric level 24 gave Bardin one last weapon proficiency point to spend. It went to Flails. The Gnome's weapon proficiencies are: * Clubs, * Slings, *** Two-Weapon Fighting (thanks to Rogue Rebalancing), * Staves, * Two-Handed Weapon Style, * Flails.

Adalon cast an Illusion spell on Bardin that made the Gnome look and speak like a Drow and understand their language, so that he might retrieve her stolen eggs. He went shoplifting a second time at the Duergar encampment, and entered Ust Natha where hist first business was more shoplifting. He worked for a bit for House Despana. First of all his traps and Storm of Vengeance helped the house rescue one of their favored females from Mind Flayers and Umber Hulks.
Spoiler
On the way back Bardin's time traps, Fire Storm and a Cloudkill taught an adventuring party not to judge people by their looks.
Spoiler
In the Beholder hive, Bardin's Skeletons slew an Elder Orb despite the opposition of a group of Mind Flayers,
Spoiler
The Hive Mother was left alone. Another Beholder was slain in Ust Natha for House Despana, and Bardin managed to avert a Drow assault on the Svirfneblin settlement by feigning to have slain a patrol leader of the Deep Gnomes.
Bardin then ventured into the Kuo-Toa tunnels, having Hasted Skeleton Warriors do much of the cleaning.
Spoiler
Bardin weakened the Kuo-Toa prince with corrupted tadpoles and, fully buffed, finished his foe off in straight combat.
Spoiler
The Gnome had to deal with Demogorgon's Demon Kights alone. His Skeleton Warriors fell after they killed one of the Demon Knights. One of the Demon Kights PW:Blinded Bardin. He made the most of that by setting several snares, time traps especially.
Spoiler
Thus he secured the Belt of Frost Giant Strength, just in case he would want Cromwell to forge Crom Faeyr (for easy Golem/Troll killing more than anything else).

The Gnome gave Matron Mother Ardulace an Elder Orb eyestalk, which saw him obtain his last level as a Cleric and a Holy Symbol of Helm. Apparently Bardin's efforts to bring law and order and to exact justice had pleased not only Gaerdal Ironhand but also Helm.
He got into a fight with Phaere Despana after his half-hearted promise to help her betray the matron mother didn't convince the priestess. Bardin clubbed the female down,
Spoiler
and found Ust Natha, sealed by Matron Mother Ardulace, completely hostile. Bardin relied on his SotM-invisibility to enter the Temple of Lolth, where he buffed himself and destroyed five Golems, and found Adalon's eggs in a storage room. Before he could leave however, several Drow barred his path out of the storage room. The Gnome cast Dimension Door from scroll to get past them.
Spoiler
He encountered the Matron Mother on a platform, and suspected he had to kill her in order for the seal to be removed. Bardin buffed with HP+RM+DUHM, Improved Haste (from the Kuo-Toa Prince's Bracers of Blinding Strike) and Assassination, and slew the Drow matron in a couple of hits.
Spoiler
Bardin then Dimension Doored his way out of the Temple and out of the city.
Spoiler
With the help of his spike and time traps, and that of a most grateful Adalon, Bardin managed to leave the Underdark.
Spoiler

Bodhi

Upon leaving the Underdark, the Gnome was thoroughly questioned by Elves who were rather tight-lipped themselves about their motives. Eventually it was agreed that Bardin would retrieve a Rhynn Lanthorn from Bodhi, which would allow them all access into the Elven city of Suldanessalar. Bardin recruited Drizzt and friends, Paladins of the Order of the Most Radiant Heart, and Shadow Thieves to help him against Bodhi, but the role of these allies would be limited to that of spectators as Bardin purged the place using his Turn Undead ability.
Spoiler
As during Bardin's first visit to the Vampire lair, Bodhi (Tactics Remix, Toned Down version) was the only threat. Bardin had prepared carefully for his meeting with the Guildmistress. He first lured her into three spike traps and dealt her a blow with his club, which was enough for her first incarnation to yield.
Spoiler
Her second incarnation rapidly brought down Bardin's CON to an alarming 8, but three pre-laid time traps bought the Gnome enough time to finish her off for good.
Spoiler
Bardin got his final level-up around this time. His thieving skills are all 100, except HiS/MS 180 each, and Pick Pockets 135. Bardin's HLAs are: Energy Blades, Storm of Vengeance, Elemental Summoning, Globe of Blades, Summon Deva, Implosion, Aura of Flaming Death, UAI, Assassination, 7x Spike Trap, 6x Time Trap, 1x Exploding Trap. I considered picking an Avoid Death, but considered that multiple castings per day of Death Ward and a good stock of potions should work just as well. I definitely would have picked fewer divine quest spells if I hadn't played with the caster HLAs as innate abilities component.

Lich in the Docks

Bardin was eager to travel to Suldanessalar, so he pacified the Chosen of Cyric (a Rogue Rebalancing encounter), and yet he accepted to return to Brynnlaw (Back to Brynnlaw mod), where a wizard might be able to restore his soul. Unfortunately this wizard, Roslin, insisted in meeting a storehouse in the Docks District that also happened to be the abode of a Lich. Bardin survived an ADHW, and several Time Stops (three or even four), thanks to standing away from the Lich,
Spoiler
and was also pleased to witness the unsummoning of a Simulacrum and a Project Image. He buffed with the holy triumvirate and a Gaxx haste to dispatch a Bone Golem, saw his Magic Resistance lowered twice by the Lich, and his Saves undermined by a Greater Malison, something the Gnome repaired with an invulnerability potion. Skeleton Attacks, Skull Traps and Flame Arrows, brought Bardin close to losing his life, but a timely Blessed Bracers heal helped him back on track.
Spoiler
(In hindsight a Greater Restoration would have been better here, insta-cast thanks to the Robe of Vecna. I had Bardin memorize that spell only recently though, so I wasn't used to casting that spell.)
When Bardin was attacked by invisible muggers as well, he retreated with SotM invisibility, and cast Fire Storm, killing all the muggers and some Skeleton Warriors.
Spoiler
Bardin shrugged of several Enchantment spells cast at him by the Lich, and defeated his foe with a couple of SotM dispels followed by Improved Hasted melee attacks with his club and his Scarlet Ninja-To.
Spoiler

Back to Brynnlaw

This mod, nicely written but maybe a bit too generous in XP rewards, basically turns the Cowled Wizards, including a particularly evil one, Berlin, against the protagonist. Not surprisingly, Bardin had to fight numerous wizards and their summons. He relied heavily on SotM dispels and invisibility, traps, AoE spells, and melee attacks as soon as his opponents were vulnerable. Demons he either defeated or outlasted; Salamanders and Greater Fire Elementals were slain with the Wave. Eventually Roslin, a good mage, restored part of Bardin's soul:
Spoiler
(Bardin chose to have his WIS raised to 21.)

Bardin might still fight Thaxxy and Firkraag, more because it could be fun than for the treasure, even though Carsomyr appeals for instant +50 MR. (I'm less enthusiastic about the Alhoon though, and about Crom Faeyr). If not, Suldanessalar should become his next destination.

• ussnorway, Serg BlackStrider, Grimwald the Wise and 2 others like this

ussnorway

ussnorway
  • Members
  • 2,350 posts

Sorry Grond0 the Shade lord can be a bugger in no-reloads.

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

Auch Grond0. I've reported this on SCS forums, up to this day I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended feature - I'd vote bug in any case. Probably the easiest way to kill him is Pro Undead scroll on one character while others will be safe under invisibility.

Thanks everyone for the sympathy.  I agree that the exact behaviour is clearly a bug, although I'm sure the underlying idea to create shadows is intentional.  I wouldn't have tried PfU on him given the poor experiences I've had with that on SCS liches, but might give that a go in the future.  As I suggested in the original post though it would have been simple to kill him by repeated missile attacks after area tranisitions - I just got hung up on aiming for a glory kill using the iMoD ...

• Grimwald the Wise, Aasim and Blackraven like this

Dyara

Dyara
  • Members
  • 330 posts

Bhaal however didn't follow him into the library, even in a separate attempt ...

I had the same problem with my solo char. Restoring the original Bhaal fixed it so I think I'm pretty sure the scs is to blame... sometimes it seems scs makes changes just for the sake of changing - even if theses changes are absurd (like Bhaal drinking potions before chasing your char).

• Grimwald the Wise, Aasim and Blackraven like this

Golden28

Golden28
  • Members
  • 277 posts

Corey:

The improved shade lord was the only  SCS improvement I didnt install on my succesful NRC run, because of that crazy bug. Random characters just exploding into shades is a bit too much... In any case, condolences.

Blackraven: great upload. Please stand fast and finish that sucker! (carefull tho :))

Cheers!

• Grimwald the Wise and Blackraven like this

ussnorway

ussnorway
  • Members
  • 2,350 posts

S2-e-12, 

You keep the keep;

Hear text as mp3,

We asked another drow to help us against Bodhi when the time comes… Viconia has other uses for him but that will have to wait.

s2-fi124.jpg

Spoiler
s2-fi129.jpg

We stopped at the keep for some troll, trolling… you know you have got good gear when the Foa is placed in the bag of holding… standard nuke the room tactics against the big boss means we don’t need any anti-fear buffs but I have my heart set on the mage home so told the brat girl to shub her keep.

A group of 3 harpers tried to ambush us as we rested before leaving… seriously, these guys need to learn how to take a hint!

• Serg BlackStrider, Grond0, Grimwald the Wise and 2 others like this

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

Lady Longsword arrives in Amn

Baldr000.jpg

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn)
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v9
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11
~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Would you like to install improved druid encounters?
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Would you like to install improved Shagbag encounters?
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA: v4
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Multiplayer-friendly flirting for Amber: v4
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Baldurized Dialogues: v1.3
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v15
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v15
~YASRAENA/SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin & Sillara of the Tamari: v16
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod: 1.5
~SAERILETH/SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara: v18
~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v4
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: V14
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: V14
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V4.2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26beta2
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.6
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v3
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V4
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: v1.3
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: v1.3
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v15
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v15
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v15
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
~SETUP-BG2EEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG2:EE Version 1.01
~REUNION/SETUP-REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v1
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vampire Tales (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Cult of the Unseeing Eye
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Harper Fight
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #3 // CoM Store 1
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original list version: v40
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original list version: v40
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2092 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Level 30 Experience Point Cap: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2352 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install both of the above options: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2372 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Install both of the above options: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie romance from starting: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v16

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn)
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v9
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11
~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Would you like to install improved druid encounters?
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Would you like to install improved Shagbag encounters?
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA: v4
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Multiplayer-friendly flirting for Amber: v4
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Baldurized Dialogues: v1.3
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v15
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v15
~YASRAENA/SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin & Sillara of the Tamari: v16
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod: 1.5
~SAERILETH/SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara: v18
~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v4
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: V14
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: V14
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V4.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V4.2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26beta2
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.6
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v3
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V4
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: v1.3
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: v1.3
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v15
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v15
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v15
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
~SETUP-BG2EEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG2:EE Version 1.01
~REUNION/SETUP-REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v1
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vampire Tales (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Cult of the Unseeing Eye
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Harper Fight
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #3 // CoM Store 1
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original list version: v40
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original list version: v40
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2092 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Level 30 Experience Point Cap: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2352 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install both of the above options: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2372 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Install both of the above options: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie romance from starting: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v16

• ussnorway and Blackraven like this