Photo

Baldur's Gate 1 No-Reload Challenge

• Please log in to reply
16394 replies to this topic

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

I remember reading years ago a trilogy by Gillian Bradshaw (starting with Hawk of May), which was a very good retelling of the Arthurian legend, mainly from the point of view of Gwalchmai (Gawain).

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Hale - elf wild mage (update 1)

I decided it was time to have another go with a wild mage.  Typically I've done most of the early work with those using darts, but this time I'll probably aim to get wands into action rather earlier.

Halestartrecord_zps586c0efc.jpg

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Hale - elf wild mage (update 2)

After leaving Candlekeep Hale made the world a touch safer by removing Xzar and Montaron from it.  Then she travelled invisibly up to the FAI to pick up the ring of wizardry - selling that allowed her to buy the wand of sleep at High Hedge to speed up some early encounters and a potion of magic blocking in case of emergencies.

The familiar acted as an invisible blocker while taking out Landrin's spiders and then Karlat (level 2).  A few more tasks in and around Beregost ended with Marl promoting her to level 3.  She also killed Algernon before leaving the town.  

Back at the FAI the familiar nibbled Tarnesh and Hale returned Landrin's goods and picked up the pantaloons.  Then she went back south again to Nashkel.  Work there included Neira becoming another victim of the invisible blocker.

At the Nashkel mine Hale acquired a wand of frost and used a couple of charges of that to soften up Greywolf for the kill.  The wand of sleep then made saving Arabelle much quicker than usual (level 4) on the way to Firewine Bridge.  A couple more blasts from the wand of frost meant it didn't take long for the familiar to finish off Meilum.

More frosting quickly disposed of some ghasts guarding the wand of monster summoning and that got an immediate use to produce some ogres to dispose of Narcillicus and a couple of jellies.  That got Hale to level 5 - all level ups so far have provided 5 HPs, which is very satisfactory.

• Gate70 likes this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Hale - elf wild mage (update 3)

Hale's next mission was to clear the Cloudpeaks.  Some gnolls helped out against Sendai, before she took a slight risk by using the wand of frost on Zal - fortunately it didn't chunk him and destroy the bracers.  Caldo & Krumm were killed, but Hale didn't initially report their demise to the dryad.  That was to avoid getting a reputation gain, before I realised I was still in monk mode and didn't want the evil Bhaal powers for Hale anyway :blink:.

Hale cleared out the treasure cave at the gnoll stronghold and got a further 50 GP for saving a merchant from a ravening bear.  After selling a few things she returned to finish off the Cloudpeaks at the xvart village - the familiar nibbling Borda for her.

Working on her reputation Hale got good words from Brage & Prism, before 3 potions of strength let her take Samuel to safety at the FAI and pick up another admirer in Joia.  

Some summoned gnolls then killed Bjornin's half-ogres as well as acquiring a fire-resistant vest from Jemby.  After reporting to Bjornin and providing Firebead with some reading matter she added a potion and ring to her fire resistance to allow her to loot the Ulcaster ruins without damage and return the book to the ghost (level 6).

Some summoned ogres accounted for Bassilus while on a trip to rescue Melicamp - which proved to be a waste of time.  Ardrouine was grateful for the epidemic of somnolence overcoming some nearby worgs.  Charleston Nib was also pleased to be helped, although he doesn't yet realise an angry Doomsayer is waiting for him to come out!

At the Nashkel Mine the familiar protected Hale's unblemished record by leading the way through the traps.  It also nibbled Mulahey to death.  Outside the mine 2 fireballs killed 3 of the amazons, with Maneira getting scared and not lasting much longer.  Back at Nashkel, Nimbul's failure to equip a melee weapon meant the familiar's attacks could more reasonably be described as chomps than nibbles.

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Hale - elf wild mage (update 4)

Hale has just arrived at the Bandit Camp, although yet again having failed in my objective to get a wild mage through BG1 without taking any damage.

She looted the ankheg nest invisibly and used an potion of strength to return Farmer Brun's son.  The reputation gained there got her to 19 and a trip to the basilisk area to revive a statue provided the maximum.  She bought everything she wanted at Ulgoth's Beard and still had enough cash in hand to get the Claw and Horn of Kazgaroth at High Hedge.

Returning to the basilisk area she used her new staff and frost wand to destroy the monsters (level 7) before recruiting Korax to take out Mutamin.  Korax then paralysed Kirian before manoeuvring the others for a scorching finish.
Kirian_zps4ebadf15.jpg

The frost wand saw more action at Durlag's Tower in killing the battle horrors on the way to picking up the wisdom tome there (level 8).  A couple of groups of summons then proved enough for the sirines, but disaster struck against the golems.  Up to that point Hale had not been attacked, let alone damaged and had had no problem killing the first 2 golems.  For the third I allowed her to get the wrong side of the golem thinking that she could push past any bats on the bridge as the PC can shift neutral stacks out of their way. I was then slow to react (for instance by taking a potion of invisibility) when Hale suddenly changed direction and ran back into the golem - taking her first hit as a result.  Trying to work out what happened I managed quickly to duplicate the action - resulting in her getting hit for the second time (nearly killing her).  I realised the problem was that the bats were being stacked up - so that while one could have been pushed aside the game wasn't allowing that for more than one together.  She could have gone invisible at this point, but the golem was near death and died before getting into reach again.

She has recharged her wand of monster summoning and will crack on next time.  Without needing to try and avoid damage any longer progress should be swift.

Charlestonian Knight Templar

• Members
  • 981 posts

Early the next morn I set out for Beregost as an intermediate locale between FAI & Nashkel. I’d see how I, & the others, felt when I arrived to determine whether or not to press on. We left FAI & darkness had fallen when we reached the Coast Way again. I ordered our march so that Khalid, my Ranger/Archer to my left & Imoen, w/her short bow to my right. Behind them, Jaheira w/her sling & Montaron w/his darts. Finally, bringing up the rear is Xzar & his sling. Both my spellcasters are back so they can cast w/some cushion between they & the front lines. 

Our first test in that formation was versus 10 Diseased Gibberling’s & was a breeze. Many died before they got to me, the others feel to my blade when they arrived. After travelling a ways further, once again my group was beset by Gibberling’s, I counted 10 of them. They were easily dispatched using the same strategy until suddenly I realized Jaheira was being attacked…but there wasn’t a Gibberling near her. She quaffed a Potion of Invisibility & thought she was safe but I heard a scream & I knew she’d been killed.  It wasn’t until the battle was over, that it became clear she had been killed by darts…Montaron’s darts. I turned Montaron over to Khalid for justice & Khalid killed him w/little trouble other than Montaron’s moments Hidden in Shadow. Then I headed to Beregost to find a priest for Jaheira. 

Upon arriving I made inquiries of a commoner who offered his help to us when we entered the town. I went straight to the temple, making clear to Xzar, that Montaron was remaining the dirt where we left him. I went to The Temple of the Morning to raise Jaheira & I did so.  Then it was time to let her rest & heal so I led us to the Red Sheaf, one of the inn’s that the commoner had also suggested.

Key Event: Upon entering I encountered assassin #4 as attested by a bounty notice found on his body after the battle. This was a Dwarf w/a big battle axe. I went toe to toe w/him & took a heavy blow worthy of a quick PoH. On the other hand Imoen hit him once or twice as did Khalid at least once w/arrows from their bows. Jaheira, weakened as she was & in much need of rest & healing, nonetheless tried to get a spell off starting w/Sylvanus Mental Agility but I landed a hard blow followed by Xzar touching him w/Chill Touch I finishing him off & getting the kill.  

7498c8a998da33c87afd46811fe254.jpg

ASSASSIN #4.  WHO'S NEXT?

After a nights rest in the Red Sheaf I had us resupply, mostly sling stones & arrows nut also picked up a girdle & bracers for Khalid. 

Treasure of Note: Chain Mail (Me)

Current Disposition: @ the Red Sheaf

Next Steps: Travel to Nashkel

Level Up: None

Current Party: (Reputation: 10 - Average)

Gawain: Ftr/1; Stud Leather w/Med Shield, Bastard Sword** (SSS**) (Diseased Gibberling)

Imoen: Charming Rogue/1 w/Stud Leather, Short Bow & Short Sword & WoMM (Diseased Gibberling)(Thief Def)

Khalid: Ranger (Archer)/1 w/Stud Leather, Longbow**, Bastard Sword* (TWS***)(Ranger Ranged)

Jaheira: Priestess of Sylvanus/1 w/Stud Leather, Sling*, Club* (Druid Off/Def)

Montaron: Assassin/1 w/Leather, Dart*, Short sword* (Diseased Gibberling)(Thief Scout)

Xzar: Mage (Necromancer) w/Sling* (Karlat)(Wizard Berserk)

Mods Used: HardTimes-v2; BG1UB_v12; bg1npc-v20; X0black101 (Blackguard); MegaModKits v1.01L; level1npcs-v1.9; bg2_tweaks-v14; Randomizer-v68; scs-v21 (- Tactical Challenges)

Blue Font: New information;

Red Font: Monster encounters (first use)

(Best kill)(Current AI)

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Hale - elf wild mage (5th and final update)

Hale has completed her work on the Sword Coast and arrived in Athkatla for some new adventures.

At the bandit camp she quickly exhausted the sleep wand on the bandits and drained one of her fire wands as well in clearing the external area.  Inside the tent Hale's scorchers trumped Venkt's acid arrows.

She quickly ran through the Cloakwood, just going invisible to pass through the web traps.  At the mine fire and frost soon eliminated the opposition and she sneaked down to Daveorn.  A magic protection scroll and frost wand made short work of Daveorn and his battle horrors (level 9).

In the City she quickly acquired the tomes - using summons against Jalantha, Marek and Ramazith to prevent any of them successfully casting.  Getting into the mage's tower required her to cast her first spell since producing a familiar in Candlekeep - obviously out of practice, she eventually managed to get it right at the third attempt!

After sneaking into the Iron Throne she returned to Candlekeep.   She used a magic protection scroll, along with the violet and fortitude potions, to loot the tombs before leaving invisibly.

Back in the City Slythe was taken down by summons while Hale stayed out of sight.  On to the palace where she took some potions before showing herself by placing Liia in an Otiluke's Sphere.  That appeared to disrupt the dopplegangers' AI as all of them immediately started attacking Hale rather than Belt.  She used a greater malison scroll along with darts of stunning and wand of paralysation to whittle them down - Liia coming out of stasis in time to help out with the finish.

A green scroll and invisibility saw her peacefully through the maze and into the temple.  There, a sling shot pulled Sarevok out alone to be swamped by waves of summons while she kept up a hail of darts.  She hadn't quite ran out of those by the time Sarevok ran out of HPs.

She sneaked back through the maze.  Before reporting to Belt she went to get the red potion out of storage and used it to learn all the available spells that might be of use in BG2.

• Members
  • 981 posts

I wasted no time getting us moving to the South Beregost Road where my group & I encountered an Ogrillon. My ranged weapons hit him once or twice but I don’t know who fired them as I was toe to toe w/him. I do know that I hit him hard once, not even sure there was a second but I do know that last blow scored me a kill. A few steps later, I had another kill of a 2nd Ogrillon. Once again, I had help from my group who fight hard in each & every battle so far. Before we moved into the North Nashkel Road, my group encountered a pack of Gibberling’s which continued to give us no trouble, either the Diseased Type or their ‘healthier’ cousins.

The North Nashkel Road afforded me a chance to test my METL versus a small band of Hobgoblins that had made camp just off of the road.  The five us mowed them down w/o a scratch & scarfed up their arms, armor & some gems as well as seven Bastard Swords, four of which I will keep.  The markings on the Hobgoblins are those of the Flesh Render (Scarlet & Grey) Tribe.  Moving on further south I came across my first Kobolds, six of them I think from some war band or another. These were armed w/short swords & I hacked & slashed while the others backed me up w/bows & slings. We picked up a few coins from their dead carcasses. Next it was onward into a duel w/six bandits, obviously just rogues w/short bows & long swords. I charged to try to get them to draw their swords & by the time I got there, Khalid has already sent one of them to a dirt nap. I started cutting them down while the others continued to send projectiles @ them. I saw Xzar cast a Scroll of Color Spray out of the corner of my eyes but I think it fizzled. Jaheira had already cast Armor of Faith as soon as the bandits came into view but she didn’t need it. 

Key Event: Upon arriving in Nashkel all I wanted after the long trek through South Beregost & North Nashkel Roads was to find the inn & get some rest. The plan was going well but once again, for the sixth time I was attacked by a would-be assassin w/a bounty notice. She was a cleric & tried in vain to get off a spell while the rest of the party tried to disrupt her efforts. Imoen was magnificent w/her Wand of Magic Missiles, I think she broke up five spells mid-spell w/Magic Missiles. In between Imoen caught her in the sternum w/an arrow while Jaheira hit her in the face w/a sling stone. Then, I tore thru her shoulder and into her chest, killing her on the spot.   

f80c5f3ef0606f604815b8b9b53855.jpg
Assassin #5

Treasure of Note: Splint Mail & Helm of Infravision (Me)

Current Disposition: Resting @ the Nashkel Inn

Next Steps: To be determined

Gawain: Ftr/1; Splint Mail w/Med Shield & Helm of Infravision, Bastard Sword** (SSS**) (Neira)

Imoen: Charming Rogue/1 w/Stud Leather, Short Bow & Short Sword & WoMM (Bandit)(Thief Def)

Khalid: Ranger (Archer)/1 w/Stud Leather, Longbow**, Bastard Sword* (TWS***)(Bandit)( (Ranger Ranged)

Jaheira: Priestess of Sylvanus/1 w/Stud Leather, Sling*, Club* IDiseased Gibberling)(Druid Off/Def)

Xzar: Mage (Necromancer) w/Sling* (Karlat)(Wizard Berserk)

Mods Used: HardTimes-v2; BG1UB_v12; bg1npc-v20; X0black101 (Blackguard); MegaModKits v1.01L; level1npcs-v1.9; bg2_tweaks-v14; Randomizer-v68; scs-v21 (- Tactical Challenges)

(Best kill)(Current AI)

• Members
  • 981 posts

I remember reading years ago a trilogy by Gillian Bradshaw (starting with Hawk of May), which was a very good retelling of the Arthurian legend, mainly from the point of view of Gwalchmai (Gawain).

I just ordered Sir Gawain & the Green Knight from Amazon last night.  Had it delivered overnight so I have it here on the table now.  Going to try to read into my PCs character as described in this book.  

• Blackraven likes this

• Members
  • 981 posts

The last assassin from right here in the Nashkel Inn had a set of splint mail & an obviously enchanted set of studded leather armor as well as a Helm of Infravision that I’m using. I may find that torches do well enough & will be able to dump the helm for a bit of gold. In the meantime, neither the Nashkel Storekeeper not Nalin @ the Temple of Helm could identify the studded leather armor. Not wanting to lose the benefits of enchanted armor for one of my group, I travelled back to Beregost on quick up & back trek to see if Taerom or Kelddath could identify the armor. Neither could but both recommended I visit a wizard, Thalantyr, in his manor @ High Hedge. I travelled there &, on the way, met & enlisted another Ranger/Archer named Kivan. I will feel even more fearless knowing I’ve got two Archers @ my back when I charge. It was good to have Kivan w/us as he had protected Thalantyr from a bandit attack in the past. Just as we approached Thalantyr Manor we were attacked by a half-dozen skeletons which we destroyed w/o a scratch. Thalantyr even gave him an enchanted Elven Spear of Entanglement. To make the trip even more profitable, Thalantyr could identify the armor but it was Studded Leather +2 Missile Attraction but Thalantyr took it off my hands for 1250 gold. I made a quick trip back to Beregost to see about a letter I’d found on one of the Ogrillon’s just south of Beregost a few days before. On the way back thru High Hedge, we encountered & killed a huge cave bear w/Imoen delivering the deciding blow & getting credit for the kill. The Innkeeper @ The Red Sheaf read the letter & knew Roe & Mirianne & pointed me to the house. I delivered the letter & she was grateful, even game me an enchanted ring. Another visit to Kelddath & I am now the owner of a ring that protects in battle & provides protection against wands, spells, poison & the like. We immediately left the temple & headed straight to Nashkel thru High Hedge w/o going back to Beregost.

1e4c90d6109306c54262c38f7ecd21.jpg
In High Hedge, as we were leaving, we battleD a huge Cave Bear. Imoen provided the coup des grace. 

While travelling back, Imoen was trying to figure out Tarnesh’s Spellbook when she suddenly created a tome. It appears the tome will increase her thieving skills in picking locks & pockets.  She is a smart one. 

Key Event: Back in Nashkel I met a Barbarian on a quest to rescue ‘his charge’ from a Gnoll Stronghold to the west. This one has huge arms & said he was more than proficient w/a Two-Handed sword. Unfortunately that means I had to release Xzar, who has been effective as a Mage/Necromancer in addition to providing much needed support w/his sling. I have a sense that this Barbarian, Minsc, will be a great asset fighting side by side w/ me supported w/two Archers. Not sure who his charge is but he calls her, Glorious Dynahier. We shall see. We’re going to find her first. 

Treasure of Note: Elven Spear of Entanglement (Kivan), Ring of Protection +1 (Me); Imoen’s Artifact (Imoen)

Current Disposition: In Nashkel resting @ the inn & resupplying @ the Nashkel Store

Next Steps: Westward to aid Minsc in finding his charge Dynahier

Gawain: Ftr/1; Splint Mail w/Med Shield & Helm of Infravision, Bastard Sword** (SSS**) (Neira)

Minsc: Barbarian/1 w/Chain Main, Two-Handed Sword (Standard Attack)(none)

Khalid: Ranger (Archer)/1 w/Stud Leather, Longbow**, Bastard Sword* (TWS***)(Bandit)( (Ranger Ranged)

Kivan: Ranger (Archer)/1 w/Stud Leather, Longbow, Long Sword, Spear of Entanglement (Skeleton)(Ranger Ranged)

Imoen: Charming Rogue/1 w/Stud Leather, Short Bow & Short Sword & WoMM (Cave Bear)(Thief Def)

Jaheira: Priestess of Sylvanus/1 w/Stud Leather, Sling*, Club* IDiseased Gibberling)(Druid Off/Def)

(Best kill)(Current AI)

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

Congrats once again Grond0! I hope it goes well for your mage in BG 2/ToB.

• Members
  • 981 posts

The trip to the Gnoll Stronghold took me quickly through the Xvart Village & then Dryad Falls but I was on a mission so I did not allow us the tarry there. We met no resistance in the area near the Xvart Village but we tangled w/a couple of wolves near Dryad Falls which we killed. I don’t recall if they were Dire or Dread Wolves. A few yards further & it was two Winter Wolves.  Winter Wolves are dangerous for the young adventurer b/c they can end your adventure w/one blast of their Frost Breath Weapon. Luckily we were able to avoid catastrophe & escape w/two winter wolf pelts. The merchant @ the Nashkel Store has offered a good pay day for each one we bring in.

Once we got to the Gnoll Stronghold where we blew thru two Ogrillons that gave up Potions of Hill Giant Strength & Cold Resistance & unidentified Bracers, which later turned up to be Bracers of Defense AC8.  Then I led us thru a series of caves & trails below the stronghold. The place was full of Xvarts & a half dozen Gnolls & we collected gold, a few gems, short swords & three PoHs after we defeated them all.  

Key Event: We had a real brawl in the Stronghold proper once we’d mopped up the guards & stragglers, both Gnoll & Xvart on the main level. On the top level, there were thirty, maybe forty Gnolls, Gnoll Veteran’s, Gnoll Elite, Gnoll Slashers & their Chieftain. We ran out of arrows & throwing daggers so it was gonna be toe to toe melee. Minsc & I were pretty roughed up, so I called for my Ranger/Archers to help up front. Kivan pulled out his Elven Spear of Entanglement while Khalid yanked out his dual-bastard swords. Jaheira waded in too, lord bless her, @ first w/a Shillelagh spell & then w/her club.  Imoen wouldn’t be denied either & she wanted a piece of them & tried to slide in behind to back-stab but would end up fighting them hand to hand when they’d turn to face here. I note that Imoen always chose to sneak up on my opponent, that’s why I have such affection for her. We were a bloody mess, all of us, when we FINALLY finished them off. It was then that we were able to rescue Dynahier, a young Invoker from Rasheman from where Minsc also hails. I made a difficult choice to release Kivan but we parted amicably & agreed to hang around the FAI awhile in case I needed him again. As an Invoker, Dynahier has some powerful spells that are granted by her guild upon promotion within their school. She can only cast spells from other schools from a scroll but many of the best spells are Invocations so I should do well w/her as my mage.

1429c8c6f2e57adf1bc6f4be10e0c5.jpg

Victory @ the Gnoll Stronghold

Treasure of Note: Bracers of Defense AC8 (Dynahier), ~400 gp in gems

Current Disposition: resting, recuperating & resupplying in Nashkel

21307f379976df9d536ac571359ea8.jpg
Gawain Inventory as a Warrior

Next Steps: Now that I have my allies around me, I must keep my word to the mayor & look into the mines south of Nashkel

Level Up:

Imoen’s guild advanced her to Footpad & then Cutpurse (Thief/Charming Rogue//2 & 3). She put 50 points into F/R Traps

21307f379976df9d536ac571359ea8.jpg

I’ve been promoted to Warrior (Fighter//2)

Jaheira’s deity, Silvanus, promoter her to Ovate (Druid/Priestess of Sylvanus//2) & was granted an additional level 1 spell

Minsc’s skills have improved & he is now a Barbarian//2

Khalid advanced to Strider (Ranger/Archer//2)

Dynahier advanced to Evoker (Mage/Invoker//2) shortly after she joined us & gained an additional 1st level spell

Gawain: Ftr/2; Splint Mail w/Med Shield & Helm of Infravision, Bastard Sword** (SSS**) (Neira)

Minsc: Barbarian/2 w/Chain Main, Two-Handed Sword (Standard Attack)(Winter Wolf)

Khalid: Ranger (Archer)/2 w/Stud Leather, Longbow**, Bastard Sword* (TWS***)(Winter Wolf) (Ranger Ranged)

Imoen: Charming Rogue/3w/Stud Leather, Short Bow & Short Sword & WoMM (Cave Bear)(Thief Def)

Jaheira: Priestess of Sylvanus/2 w/Stud Leather, Sling*, Club* (Gnoll Veteran)(Druid Off/Def)

Dynahier: Mage (Invoker)/2 w/Bracers of Defense AC8 (Gnoll)(Wizard Defensive

(Best kill)(Current AI)

• Members
  • 981 posts

Truth in lending here. I replayed the Battle of the Gnoll Stronghold because during the initial battle Jaheira was killed.  After wiping them out & clearing the fortress, I took the group back to Nashkel. I tried & tried to raise Jaheira & she would be raised but would no longer respond in anyway. She just stood there. I completely healed her, even provided Greater Restoration (which turned the circle under her feet greenish from yellow but even the circle would disappear if I took the pointer off of her.  I tried w/two or three different reloads but it wouldn't work. I even tried removing her from the group & then went out & slept hoping she would come around but nothing changed. While she was in that state we could not leave the temple b/c I'd get the, "You must gather your party..." & if I tried to rest in the temple I'd get, "you cannot rest b/c you don't have control over your party. I tried going to the temple of the Morning & got the same result.  I was darned if I do, darned if I don't. 

So I gave up & went back to a save before the battle & re fought it. This will be the only time I do this. If it happens again, I'll just remove her from the group & move on. When I did it above, Khalid didn't squawk.  

Btw, been reading Sir Gawain & the Green Knight to learn more about his personality.  Seems more Lawful & Good than the Neutral the Deities & Demigods had him as so I might move his alignment to Lawful @ some point, maybe even good.  Even in the miniseries Camelot on STARZ he seemed at worst, Neutral Good.

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

I tried & tried to raise Jaheira & she would be raised but would no longer respond in anyway. 

If it happens again try using ctrl+R with the cursor over the character (and cheats enabled).  That removes all status effects and should cure this bug.

• Members
  • 981 posts

If it happens again try using ctrl+R with the cursor over the character (and cheats enabled).  That removes all status effects and should cure this bug.

Thanks for the tip Grond0. I'm worried about it but I just had to raise her, Khalid & Minsc & it didn't happen this time.  Still good to know info JIC.

• Members
  • 981 posts

Next I led my faithful followers to the Nashkel Mines as I had promised the mayor there I would look into it. At first I had us reconnoiter the grounds around the mines and we found little to mention other than a sculptor who we offered to protect while he finished his work. Because of that we were accosted by a bounty hunter named Greywolf. I asked him to let the artist, Prism, finish his work but Greywolf turned hostile & died for it.

Inside the mines were infested w/Kobolds & we killed likely near a hundred of them. The first two levels were fairly tame & our fights were w/no more than four @ any time except just before we descended to the third floor down. The Nashkel soldiers or guards kept things pretty much under control on those top to floors.

There was more excitement on the third floor down as there were no guards. We found groups of a half-dozen or more, once where we were stepping all over traps trying to get to the little runts w/their short bows. We cleaned them up though & then rested in a cave after killing to Huge Spiders. After that we moved back toward the front to get into the tunnels on the right side which we’d missed @ first staying left @ every opportunity. There we must have killed 15 more Kobolds & we were tired & bloody. We rested @ the exit from the 3rd floor to the 2nd. Once we had healed & regained out spells we headed toward the exit from the 3rd to the 4th level down. We took a couple of bad whooping’s from undetected traps & w/both Minsc & I wounded, we rested again before descending & were not bothered by wandering monsters during our rest so down we went.

Key Event: We solved the mystery of the mines on the 4th level down. First we came under a barrage of arrows, some Arrows of Fire & Minsc collapsed. I got to the nasty runts & Khalid fired arrows too & they were dead in no time. W/Minsc down I decided to go in a cave there thinking that we had momentum that we might lose if we left now. Inside we were attacked by Kobolds which we dusted off easily enough before stumbling into a cave w/a Half-Orc Cleric. He summoned up more Kobolds & a dozen skeletons to help him. Khalid & I focused on him, as did Imoen. Initially Dynahier hit him back to back w/Magic Missile & Chromatic Orb Spells. Then Jaheira fired off a Entangle Spell & tangled up almost all the bad guys but it ended up getting Jaheira & Khalid also & led to their death…Minsc as well. I was tangled up too but could swing my sword & w/Mulahey having already takes some damage I killed him & then focused on mopping up the minions as he called them. Dynahier cast a Sleep Spell which put all the Kobolds on the ground so I went around hacking them to pieces before finishing a half-dozen skeletons that were left. When I raided Mulahey’s treasure chest, I found evidence against him & of a widening investigation. 

311945f0ddec66839bb930aa8f05a8.jpg
THE BATTLE OF THE NASHKEL MINES

After leaving the mines to raise our companions, it dawned on us that we better go back & double check Mulahey’s cave. We did & were able to carry more loot & recover some of our own. Returning to Nashkel, selling our second load of loot we headed to the inn where I was again attacked by an assassin. Having rested in Mulahey’s cave after the 2nd visit. If we’d met him initially I/we would have been in trouble in our weakened state. Instead we killed him w/o a scratch.

Treasure of Note: Tome of Understanding (Jaheira); Tome of Leadership & Influence (Me); Bracers of Archery (Khalid); Short Sword +1 (Imoen); Halberd +1 (sold)

df30ed5c963f2c9e3476a30ca6d95b.jpg
BLESSED W/SUFFICIENT EQUIPMENT, MAGIC & ARMS TO BE SUCCESSFUL

Current Disposition: resting, recuperating & resupplying in Nashkel

Next Steps: Headed to Beregost to check on this Tranzig as written in Mulahay’s correspondence & to drop off the ore & vial of mysterious liquid

Level Up:

I’ve been promoted to Swordsman (Fighter//3) & added a 3rd notch to my Bastard Sword to w/2 in Sword Shield Style

Current Party: (Reputation: 12 - Average) 

5137cfc5870cd0f8f86200b6b2bb08.jpg
HONORED W/ANOTHER PROMOTION & INCREASED CHARISMA

Gawain: Ftr/3; Splint Mail w/Med Shield & Helm of Infravision, Bastard Sword*** (SSS**) (Neira)

Minsc: Barbarian/2 w/Chain Main, Two-Handed Sword***/THWS* (Spellcaster Defend)(Greywolf)

Khalid: Ranger (Archer)/2 w/Stud Leather w/Bracers/Archery, Longbow**, B/Sword* (TWS***)(W/Wolf) (Ranger Ranged)

Imoen: Charming Rogue/3w/Stud Leather, Short Bow*, Dagger* & Short Sword +1 & WoMM (Cave Bear)(Thief Def)

Jaheira: Priestess of Sylvanus/2 w/Stud Leather, Sling*, Club* (Gnoll Veteran)(Druid Off/Def)

Dynahier: Mage (Invoker)/2 w/Bracers of Defense AC8, Sling, (War Dog)(Wizard Defensive

(Best kill)(Current AI)

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

Chimera - human monk (1st and final update)

I fancied a change of pace for today's early morning session, so quickly ran a monk through BG1.  I feared for him when he only got 7 HPs for 2 levels from Shoal, but after that HPs were very good and when he got his last level by smacking his way through an ankheg nest he'd actually recovered to 0.5 HPs above average.

I didn't take notes on the way, but the only particular incidents I remember are:

- a 28 HP critical from Greywolf that took him down to 2 HPs.

- me incorrectly thinking that Daveorn was out of spells and having a hold person cast at him (he was out of the line of sight and in the shadows when it arrived though, so probably would have been OK even if he hadn't saved).

- remembering only at the last moment to use the Greenstone Amulet before attacking Sil and her companions.

- similarly only remembering at the last moment to talk to Marek, rather than just attacking him.

He got the XP for level 9 at the palace, but didn't take the level before going on to Sarevok (I remembered this time to take potions of perception, which made stealth attacks to finish him off easy).  Here's Chimera's record on arrival in Jon's dungeon.

Chimeradungeonrecord_zpsf1439cc9.jpg

• Members
  • 981 posts

So it was off to Beregost again to try & intercept this Tranzig before he checked out of the Feldepost’s Inn.  On the was we were attacked by wandering monsters, two Worgs. We took care of business there but Dynahier took a nasty bite.

When we finally got to Feldepost’s Inn, I had Imoen verify w/the innkeeper where Tranzig was. Sure enough he was right @ the top of the stairs in the room on the left.  We walked in, spread out & questioned him. He immediately defaulted to threats, which I was unwilling to entertain.  So we blasted him until he begged for mercy & spilled his guts. Unfortunately, I felt concerned about letting him escape & notify this Tazok character we are on his trail. I had him killed. Even, begrudgingly, Jaheira agreed it was the proper course. 

After the visit w/Thalantyr I took the ore to Taerom @ the Thunderhammer who was interested in trying to find a way to counteract it but warned that it probably wouldn’t do anything to slow the iron crisis. He directed us to Thalantyr to see if he could do anything w/the Vials of Mysterious Liquid. Thalantyr said he’d study it & let Taerom know if he had any success. 

Key Event: I made a grave error in separating from the group to destroy some skeleton’s w/darts w/o making sure all were together. I was wrong & while I was working thru the six skeletons, the rest of my loyal followers were tangling w/an angry Cave Bear. By the time my companions returned to me, both Minsc & Jaheira had been killed by the bear.  I took Khalid, Imoen & Dynahier w/me & we killed him in retribution.  We collected their equipment & headed straight to the Temple of the Morning. Kelddath raised them for 800gp & then I decided to buy a Raise Dead Scroll & two Cure Critical Wounds Scrolls to give as tools for Jaheira. 

38faef9a0ecbbe165845f44997416f.jpg
CAVE BEAR LEFT AN UGLY MARK! TRANZIG & SILKE NOT SO MUCH.

Back in town, I dumped the last of the loot we’d gathered in near High Hedge Manor. We talked to a Bard that had just been standing around ever since we’d been coming thru. He offered us a job protecting his mistress which sounded good until it became obvious she was scheming to kill three innocent men.  When she learned we weren't going to help her, she grew angry & attacked. Khalid & I each scored solid hits on her, Khalid w/his Longbow & I w/my Bastard Sword. With aid from above I landed the killing blow ensuring that she will not do that again to someone else. She might have been trouble if she’d gotten off a spell but every time she started incanting a spell we landed a blow & blew her spell.   

Treasure of Note: Boots of Grounding (Me); two unidentified potions but I’m sure one is Invulnerability & the other a Potion of Defense

Current Disposition: Taking care of business in Beregost

Next Steps: Set up a base of operations @ the FAI as we begin to orient northeast

Level Up:

Minsc has improved to Fighter/Barbarian//3 & added a ** to THWS to go w/*** in 2HS

Imoen’s received word from her Thief’s Guild that can now call herself a Robber (Thief/Charming Rogue//4. She improved to

95% F/Traps

Dynahier also heard from her Invokers Guild & was given the title Conjurer  (Mage/Invoker//3) & received her 2nd Level Invoker

Spells (The name titles are ancient tradition & don’t change the fact that she’s an Invoker, though her title is Conjurer)

Jaheira’s patron deity, Silvanus, The Forest Father infused her w/the power of an Initiate of the First Circle (Druid/Priestess of

Silvanus//3) & she was granted three 2nd Level Spells

Gawain: Ftr/3; Splint Mail w/Med Shield & Helm of Infravision, Bastard Sword*** (SSS**) (Silke)

Minsc: Barbarian/3 w/Chain Main, Two-Handed Sword***/THWS** (Spellcaster Defend)(Greywolf)

Khalid: Ranger (Archer)/2 w/Stud Leather w/Bracers/Archery, Longbow**, B/Sword* (TWS***)(W/Wolf) (Ranger Ranged)

Imoen: Charming Rogue/4 w/Stud Leather, Short Bow*, Dagger* & Short Sword +1* & WoMM (Cave Bear)(Thief Def)

Jaheira: Priestess of Sylvanus/3 w/Stud Leather, Sling*, Club* (Gnoll Veteran)(Druid Off/Def)

Dynahier: Mage (Invoker)/3 w/Bracers of Defense AC8, Sling*, (War Dog)(Wizard Defensive

(Best kill)(Current AI)

Enuhal

Enuhal
  • Members
  • 363 posts

Valeria Karinor, human skald, update 1

Hello,

I haven't done a no-reload challenge in years, but now I am back. Some of you may remember me from the old forum :)

Currently, I'm playing with the BG2 Fixpack, BGT, Hard Times and Item Randomiser. The character I'll be entering the challenge with is Valeria Karinor, a human Skald. She's proficient with quarterstaffs and longbows, and has already learned how to use crossbows as well. Oh, and I am playing with core rules.

After finishing all the Candlekeep quests, Valeria and Imoen added Montaron and Xzar to their party. Montaron quickly backstabbed Tarnesh with a lucky crit, and the two evil companions were swapped for Jaheira and Khalid. While Hard Times removes all the easy money from the "hidden" locations, I stumbled upon a very, very useful "Find Familiar" scroll were one would usually get the Ring of Wizardry. I decided to use it and found the pseudo dragon to be quite effective, as he managed to disable an otherwise dangerous dire wolf with ease. I know it's risky using a familiar like this, but in the first couple of areas it's very unlikely he will die if I control him carefully.

After defeating the ogre and Landrin's spiders, the group calmed down Marl, delivered a book to Firebead and returned to FAI for some experience and gold. A few hobgoblins were slain to acquire a flamedance ring before Valeria returned to Beregost and killed Karlat, with Khalid barely surviving.

Some ogrillions later, the fighter got to improve his AC thanks to a Ring of Protection and Zhurlong's boots were returned. Since Jaheira insisted on going to Nashkell, the group defeated Neira, with Valeria using Larloch's to disrupt her first spell, while her other attempts were foiled by the pseudo dragon's magic resistance. The party decided to hunt some half ogres next. While fighting Teyngan's group, Khalid and the pseudo dragon got affected by horror, but nothing bad happened.

Sadly, Valeria had bad luck with returning Melicamp to his human form. The party also experienced their first death, as Khalid was held and killed by a ghast. Valeria decided to revive him at the nearby temple and also returned a short sword to Perdue.

Later, at the Nashkell Fair, Zordral didn't get to cast a single spell. A bear was slain while killing everyone at the xvart village, and after acquiring the Boots of the North, the party decided to hunt down Bassilus, interrupting him several times with Larloch's and ranged weapons. Zargal and his friends were defeated as well. Also, back in Beregost, Valeria stunned Silke with Ghoul Touch (which still is Valeria's only second level spell, thus making this the first time I'm actually using it somewhat frequently - and, surprisingly, with some success!).

Next, Arghain lost his life, as well as an ettercap and Ioin's group. Valeria also fought some ogres and an ogre magus, who caught the group by surprise. She's currently a level 5 Skald.

Thanks to Item Randomiser and Hard Times, so far, the only magical weapons anyone can use are a longsword +1 for Khalid and a Quarterstaff +1 for Jaheira, while some of the best items the party found were simply useless for Valeria&co. I'm thinking about adding two more characters to the group, but I'm not sure who I'd want at this point. Anyway, so far so good. I think I'll go to the Cloudpeak Mountains next.

Enuhal

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

Hello,

I haven't done a no-reload challenge in years, but now I am back. Some of you may remember me from the old forum :)

Indeed.  Welcome back Enuhal and enjoy the song.

• Members
  • 981 posts

So my errand continued, initially to the FAI where I will establish operations as I try & find this Tazok in the northeast. I’ve been told of both Larswood & Peldvale but the Wood of the Sharp Teeth goes on from there further north. I am going to begin in Larswood and use a sweeping motion from south to north to make sure to keep any bandits in front of me. I have Imoen w/me now but might enlist Kivan on a return trip to allow him to be part of his vendetta against this Tazok. I’ll have to wait & decide.  On the way to the FAI, our group was assaulted by six Gibberling’s which were of no consequence save that in finishing them, Khalid advanced to Scout (Ranger/Archer//3) & improved upon his Longbow Skills. Then as we were leaving we took the road going north from the FAI & encountered seven Hobgoblins which yielded some loot. I couldn’t tell what tribe they were from b/c it was dark. To add difficulty to the journey, the north road wasn’t the right one & I had to back track to the Coast Way, where we killed six Xvarts before finally finding passage to Larswood. 

@ Larswood I worked back & forth, north to south to flush out anything before me. We encountered three Worgs, maybe 30 Gibberling’s, two Dire Wolves & two wolves with The Battle of Larswood in between.

Key Event: The Battle of Larswood occurred as we were travelling east to west & suddenly ran into a small group of bandits led by a fighter wearing Splint Mail. I tried to stop us so we could set up an ambush but we’d been detected so I charged the first bandit I saw. After the battle, I counted seven bandits & their leader. I don’t think they landed a blow but I did note both Dynahier & Jaheira laying into them w/spells among them Magic Missile, Chromatic Orb, & Bless. The arrows were flying freely & making their mark. Part way through the battle Dynahier cast a Scroll of Sleep & put the remaining bandits to sleep. I directed Minsc to cut them down & saved the leader for myself but Dynahier killed him w/one of those spells she was slinging. The good feeling of victory passed quickly as two Dire Wolves charged us. Minsc & I moved up front to take the attack, the others setting up in a ‘V’ to provide ranged support. Minsc took a bite but we killed them easily enough & I touched him with a Cure Light Wounds. Continuing to push my way north, we cut down six more Gibberling’s, four more bandits & two more wolves.

97ce6470afb78d0d17bac68969cfd5.jpg
BANDITS & THEIR LEADER IN LARSWOOD

I had a confrontation w/two druids. It was strange b/c the first came up & accusing us of being murderers & attacked w/out a word from us. The first guy was pretty tough but I realized another druid was beating on the first. We killed the first w/o him getting off a spell but when we talked to our ‘ally druid’ it became clear he wanted the first druid killed. He became angry & started trying to cast spells under the name of Malar, a deity I know as a deity of lycanthrope. He was a little tougher but luckily Jaheira had cast a Charm Person or Mammal on one of two Cave Bears that had joined the 2nd druid. The charmed bear defeated the other bear & then attacked the evil druid. Jaheira then sent him away. As I recall it was clear from there & the errand accomplished. I headed to Beregost b/c I’d forgotten to meet the person who’d hailed me from the Jovial Juggler. Turned out to be a good idea b/c I got 600gp for the bandit scalps I had acquired courtesy of an officer from the Flaming Fist who is cut off from Baldur’s Gate & needing my help in thinning out the bandits so she can communicate w/her superiors.

Treasure of Note: Splint Mail (Minsc); Scimitar +1 (Jaheira – she’s planning to train w/it)

Current Disposition: At the FAI preparing to head to Peldvale.

Next Steps:  Travel to Peldvale & use the same strategy as I did in Larswood.

Level Up:

Khalid has advanced to Scout (Ranger/Archer//3) & increased his Longbow skills to ***

Gawain: Ftr/3; Splint Mail w/Med Shield & Helm of Infravision, Bastard Sword*** (SSS**) (Silke)

Minsc: Barbarian/3 w/Splint Mail, Two-Handed Sword***/THWS** (Spellcaster Defend)(Greywolf)

Khalid: Ranger (Archer)/3 w/Stud Leather w/Bracers/Archery, Longbow***, B/Sword* (TWS***)(W/Wolf) (Ranger Ranged)

Imoen: Charming Rogue/4 w/Stud Leather, Short Bow*, Dagger* & Short Sword +1* & WoMM (Cave Bear)(Thief Def)

Jaheira: Priestess of Sylvanus/3 w/Stud Leather, Sling*, Club*, Scimitar +1 (Gnoll Veteran)(Druid Off/Def)

Dynahier: Mage (Invoker)/3 w/Bracers of Defense AC8, Sling*, (Teven)(Wizard Defensive

(Best kill)(Current AI)

Enuhal

Enuhal
  • Members
  • 363 posts

Indeed.  Welcome back Enuhal and enjoy the song.

Thank you!

Valeria Karinor, human skald, update 2

Valeria (now a level 6 Skald) continued her adventures in the Cloudpeak Mountains. After saving a cat, helping a dryad and killing some ogrillions at the gnoll fortress in search of magical items (got bracers of ac 8), she defeated Vax and Zal, searched for Rufie and challenged Sendai's party.

Next, she helped an archaeologist, fought some kobold commandos and explored the area, when something really bad happened: A bear killed the pseudo dragon with a critical hit for exactly 24 hp (which is the pseudo dragon's life total). This will significantly decrease Valerias chances for the challenge, since her hp are much worse now, and she can't even summon a new familiar (since I was level one when finding it, I immediatly used the scroll instead of scribing it, and thanks to Hard Times, I don't think I'll find another one).

Still, the party moved on, killing Greywolf (who dropped a useless Halberd +1), some Gibberlings, returning Samuel and rescuing Dynaheir. Finally, Valeria decided to add Ajantis to her party, comissioned the ankheg armor, bought the crossbow of speed and returned to the mines, where her adventures will continue.

Enuhal

• Members
  • 981 posts

fd5ba799c9fe0b4df54512535bc5e7.jpg

I headed back to Peldvale wanting to keep the pressure on & keep pushing north. As soon as we’d detoured Beregost, we went to the FAI, dumped some baggage, rested, & left for Peldvale. I moved us due south & east to clear a swath straight across & then west, like I did @ Larswood, sweeping north. We killed 12 Gibberling’s & three Giant Spiders doing so. I ordered a rest after that & were attacked six bandits finally whooping them to get got some rest. 

After a few hours rest we came across three Black Talon Elite (BTE). I know about BTE & we needed to gain space & time so I pulled us back, Imoen taking an Arrow of Ice. They didn’t pursue. Imoen used her Charming Rogue Innate Invisibility to scout them out & determine there were three of them & pinpoint them. Jaheira moved behind some trees & cast Entangle in the general area & then Dynahier did the same thing w/Stinking Cloud which left them tangled & unconscious. Then I ordered my bows & slings to pick them off. Great teamwork! I’m getting better @ directing combined spellcasting attacks, while Imoen gets better @ calling on her several innate Charming Rogue abilities. From there we ran into three more Giant Spiders & had a heck of time w/them. Minsc & I combined needed three Elixir’s of Health, an Antidote, Dynahier’s innate Slow Poison ability & a Potion of Healing before we killed them. Pressing on to avoid reinforcements of BTE/bandits we instead ran into three (BTE), this time w/o the spells we used to be the first three. I had an unidentified Potion of Heroism & another of Hill Giant Strength but I knew what they were so I quaffed the former, Minsc the latter. The others moved into range & we killed them.

We ran out of steam & supplies, after battling three more (BTE) & Eight Hobgoblins. The Hobgoblins (I think were Chill). Peldvale is heavily guarded by BTE & Chill & I think I am close to Tazok. I found three more BTE & decided it was time to withdraw to the FAI before finishing Peldvale – we’ve completely cleared ~90% already so one or two skirmishes & we should be finished there. 

Key Event: The northern 10% of Peldvale was more difficult than the southern 90%. BTE were everywhere, their Arrows of Ice are brutal.  I ran into three Giant Spiders as I had moving into the area of Peldvale we’d not cleared already. When we formed to attack the spiders we were flanked by a BTE A-Team so we fled so as not to battle BTE & Giant Spiders @ the same time. As we were in retrograde, using Scrolls of Grease Spells to slow our pursuers we ran into a second BTE A-Team as I was trying to flank the first group si I called off the attack. I moved us south & west & find a place to rest. After a few hours, the heavens were shining on us the next AM when Imoen went out to scout & found that the first A-Team of BTE had been relieved by six bandits. We killed them & I had Imoen search the area where we’d seen the BTE north of us a few hours before & but could only find a BTE A-Team south of us. Imoen, invisible, scouted out where the three were & Jaheira dropped a Spell of Entanglement on them; Dynahier a Stinking Cloud. We went for the usual tactic, to pick them off while they were unconscious but two of them woke so we only took out one. Imoen was tangling w/one hitting him w/a Magic Missile but he ran her down & killed her w/his last Arrow of Ice. We took down the second but not before he blasted Dynahier w/a killing Arrow of Ice. I had to go to both FAI & Beregost to raise them, needing to sell all we acquired & 21 bandit scalps too. Unfortunately, we sold Imoen’s short bow & somehow left her Short Sword +1 in Peldvale. I expect it’s gone now. 

a460ee24c9cc9766c416aef5309be0.jpg
COSTLY BTE A-TEAM BATTLE

11349ba3f697247ba7ddd349ab1f9a.jpg

Treasure of Note: 20+ Arrows of Ice (Khalid); 9 Sets of Splint Mail for Minsc & I (in case our sets were made w/tainted ore)

Current Disposition: I gave the group the night off to relax @ the FAI

Next Steps:  North to the Bandit Camp

Level Up:

I’ve been selected for & promoted to Hero (Fighter/4)

Jaheira’s now an Initiate of the Second Circle (Druid/Priestess of Silvanus//4) & was granted one each of 1st & 2nd lvl druid spells

Minsc has improved to Fighter/Barbarian//4

Gawain: Ftr/4; Splint Mail w/Med Shield & Helm of Infravision, Bastard Sword*** (SSS**) (Silke)

Minsc: Barbarian/4 w/Splint Mail, Two-Handed Sword***/THWS** (Spellcaster Defend)(Greywolf)

Khalid: Ranger (Archer)/3 w/Stud Leather w/Bracers/Archery, Longbow***, B/Sword* (TWS***)(W/Wolf) (Ranger Ranged)

Imoen: Charming Rogue/4 w/Stud Leather, Short Bow*, Dagger* & Short Sword* (Cave Bear)(Thief Def)

Jaheira: Priestess of Sylvanus/4 w/Stud Leather, Sling*, Club*, Scimitar +1 (Gnoll Veteran)(Druid Off/Def)

Dynahier: Mage (Invoker)/3 w/Bracers of Defense AC8, Sling*, (Teven)(Wizard Defensive

(Best kill)(Current AI)

• Grimwald the Wise likes this

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

Charleston, I was wondering where the kits "Charming Rogue and Priestess of Sylvanus come from. I suppose I could google them, but you will probably know without thinking.

• Members
  • 981 posts

Charleston, I was wondering where the kits "Charming Rogue and Priestess of Sylvanus come from. I suppose I could google them, but you will probably know without thinking.

Try this GtW.  

http://www.shsforums...05-megamodkits/

It also includes the following:

Battle Priest of Tempus (from TDD), Cleric kit.
Charming Rogue (from NEJ), Thief kit.
Cleric of Tempus (from NEJ), Cleric kit.
Firewalker(from NEJ), Fighter kit.
Moon Knight(from NEJ), Paladin kit, this kit is still broken.
Pit Fighter(from TDD), Fighter kit.
Priest of Sylvanus(from NEJ), Druid kit.
Bladesinger(from TDD), Fighter kit. 
Delver(from TDD), Thief kit.
Vagrant... Ranger kit.
Anti-Paladin(from TDD), Paladin kit.
Dark Paladin(from RoT), Paladin kit.
Cleric of Ilmater(from NEJ), Cleric kit.
Amazon(from TDD), Fighter Kit.
Dark Knight(from TDD), Fighter Kit.
Saurial(from TDD), Paladin Kit.
Vampire Hunter(from TDD), Fighter Kit.
Blademaster(from TDD), Fighter Kit.
Mage Hunter(from TDD), Fighter Kit.
Ravager(from TDD), exclusively Gnome Fighter Kit.
Rhythm Warrior(from TDD), Fighter Kit.
Tactician(from TDD), Fighter Kit. 
Sellsword(from TDD), Fighter Kit.
Apprentice(from an old non-WeiDU mod), Human and Half Elf Fighter Kit.
Dragonclaw, a requested Human and Half Elf Fighter Kit.
Drow Ranger(from TDD), Elf Ranger Kit.
Ninja(from TDD), Thief Kit.
Samurai(from TDD), Human Ranger Kit.
Divine Wizard kit, Human Cleric Kit. I conjured up this kit myself. 
Dragon Dancer kit(from an old non-WeiDU mod), Elf Fighter Kit.

Have fun, CKT