• Please log in to reply
16394 replies to this topic

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

OK so here is Biff the Underghast.

Spoiler

While I wait for some stuff I thought I'd write up another part of the Kaxir attempts since being drubbed by Neb in Amn.
The next incarnation was drubbed by Slythe.
The one after that I retired due to low rolls (what a wimp I am).

So, Kaxir the nth. He had a few close calls, running at 60fps to start with then returning to 30fps after a multiplayer session.
- Tarnesh caught two daggers, allowing an early retrieval of pantaloons.
- Shoal almost made it to the eastern side of the map before catching too many falling knives.
- A few tasks such as helping Marl, Firebead, Brage and Samuel followed.
- Nimbul scared Kaxir, but I'd used a Shield Amulet charge so no damage was taken killing him.
- He cleared Ardenor Crush and his hobgoblins in one sitting, then took two or three rests to deal with Taugosz and his bandit archers.
- Venkt, Raemon and Hakt were cut down in their prime but Britik forced Kaxir out of melee and died from ranged daggers.
- Centeol and her spiders were culled.
- Drasus and his gang took a dislike to necklace fireballs, with a couple of daggers finishing the fighters.
- Cloakwood mine guards put up a good fight, forcing daggers at one stag.
- Davaeorn lost his two battle horrors one after the other, and Kaxir cut him down as his second teleport started.
- Zhalimar Cloudewulf and his gang got nasty so Kaxir used a firebreath potion to thin them down, and daggers to finish them off.
- Candlekeep catacombs was done cleanly.
- Slythe put up another good show, Kaxir almost perishing again and forced into using a potion of invisibility, heal up and finish him off.
- No sign of Krystin, so the Cloak of Balduran was left.
- Both dukes survived the Coronation assassination attempt but Sarevok chunked Liia on his way out.
- Thieves maze safely traversed, protection from undead scroll baffled the skeleton warriors.
- Rahvin and his gang fell one by one, throwing axe for a change.

Sarevok was duly parked and Angelo caused trouble but lost a battle of attrition. Semaj was hit on the run, Kaxir trying not to let an invisible Tazok close until he had healed up. When Tazok turned up he soon wished he hadn't, and Semaj didn't last much longer.

Sarevok fared better against this incarnation of Kaxir, forcing a retreat and some potion gulping. Kaxir only took one more hit.
Spoiler

• Alesia_BH, corey_russell, Grond0 and 3 others like this

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts

See you in Amn, Gate70!

Best,

A.

• Grimwald the Wise likes this

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

Just a brief note: Yeenter is level 3 now. Only Xzar permanently dead (because he died once) still. The party has been busy, mostly upgrading equipment. Only strong, named enemy we have fought so far is Greywolf. Imoen does lockpicking/trap duties, while Montaron is our scout/backstabber - which in fact is what he did to Greywolf, backstab him. Nevertheless, most of the time Montaron wears plate mail, which is more useful in ambushes. Viconia has a few level 2 spells. Kagain proving his worth. Only Yeenter has a magical weapon that he is also proficient with - Imoen has Greywolf's sword, but she won't equip until next level when I can assign a pip to large sword. This definitely alters what I do, knowing I can't resurrect anyone - I'm doing the ultra safe areas first, since with more levels, the party can more likely survive the tougher encounters. Will keep at it.

• Grimwald the Wise, Aasim and CrevsDaak like this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts
Wrecking Crew {13} - dwarf fighters (update 6)

At Candlekeep 5 ogre magi were waiting.  I had decided not to use any protections there, but when Mad Dog was held at the start of the combat Al did use a couple of dispelling arrows he'd found to help kill one of the ogre magi before it could finish Mad Dog off.  
Spoiler
Baby Face was charmed later on, but by then only 2 of the ogre magi were left and they were quickly dealt with anyway.
Spoiler

After resting they went into the library and ensured the Iron Throne leaders wouldn't be coming out.  
Spoiler
In the catacombs they dispatched a greeting party of 3 phase spiders
Spoiler
before triggering as many traps as possible.  Working through various ghasts got everyone their 8th and final BG1 level
Spoiler
- more indifferent rolls meant they finish with total HPs 18 below average.  Al then used a potion of fire giant strength, topped up by DUHM, to loot all the tombs.

The dopplegangers didn't delay the gang long and nor did more ambushing spiders as they moved to the next level.  A few more exploding arrows left Prat on his own;
Spoiler
he disappeared with a minor sequencer to avoid an immediate death, but couldn't do it when he attacked again.  
Spoiler
The remaining spiders were exterminated before Carlo used a mirror potion to beat up the basilisks.
Spoiler

Back in Baldur's Gate the gang killed an innocent before resting to give Al a vampiric touch ability.  Donating at the temple then boosted reputation, allowing the boost from the Cloakwood Mine followed by helping Ghorak and Brielbara to maximise it.  In the course of doing that they also acquired some ogre gauntlets from Desreta and Vay-ya (despite a couple of backstabs by the former) - pity they're useless as everyone has strength of at least 18(00) anyway :o.
Spoiler
With nearly 100k of gold they don't need good store prices, but it's always comforting to have the option!

The gang stills intends to go methodically through the City, but in order to make movement easier they decided to get the guards off the streets first.  So the next step was to go and find Slythe.  He lasted less than a round;
Spoiler
Krystin's opening buffs gave her the opportunity to cast chaos and domination, but neither worked.  
Spoiler
At the palace I decided there should be no need to use potions with 6 fighters.  Al did use his horror for the first time, scaring one of the dopplegangers,
Spoiler
while a couple of dispelling arrows ensured the mage never got the opportunity to cast anything.  The assassin managed one backstab on Baby Face before Carlo moved into position to attract Sarevok's attention and ensure Liia would survive.
Spoiler

I was intending to end the post there, but as Photobucket was down for maintenance the gang started clearing the City of remaining enemies.  Drelik lasted a while thanks to repeated invisibilities allowing him to rebuff and excellent missile protection.  However, his spell attempts were all saved against.
Spoiler
Nearly all other fights were pretty easy (Degrodel's guards were split up into 3 lots by pulling a few of them out of the house at a time).  Helshara did manage to complete a horror, but the only one scared was Bugsy and the remaining opponents were quickly dealt with.  
Spoiler
Incidentally that fight means that the party have found enough extra healing potions in their journeys to have 5 each.  I've no intention of using them, but it's nice to have the option (they've also picked up over 80 standard healing potions).

The one worrying fight was against Sunin - I was getting a bit tired by then and didn't bother spacing the party out, resulting in 4 of them getting confused (but fortunately not Al).  Carlo was a particular danger and Al tried shooting a dispelling arrow at him, but missed with a 19!  That encounter resulted in the first party death for a long time
Spoiler
just before Al ended Sunin's fun and only a round or so before the chaos expired.
Spoiler

With the City cleared and the dukes all safe I decided to send the gang into the maze.  Item based protection got resistance to fire to 100% and electricity to 70%, enabling one character to trigger all the traps safely.  As with other areas in this run the maze was fully explored.

The Undercity was also fumigated.  For the party there Al handed out a single exploding arrow each to his gang, though it was his second shot that finished the last of the opposition.  
Spoiler
Tamoko managed one blight before being shot down.  
Spoiler
The rest of the area was explored, but the gang will leave Sarevok alone now while they explore TotSC content.

Al - L8, 89 HPs, 561 kills, ***** longbow / * long sword
Carlo - L8, 100 HPs (incl. 5 from Helm), 505 kills, 0 deaths, **** flail / ** sling
Baby Face - L8, 65 HPs (-14 from Claw), 538 kills, 0 deaths, **** 2-handed sword / ** crossbow
Bugsy - L8, 88 HPs, 281 kills, 2 deaths, **** katana / ** dart
Vito - L8, 84 HPs, 441 kills, 1 death, **** halberd / ** shortbow
Mad Dog - L8, 79 HPs, 371 kills, 0 deaths, ***** axe / * 2-weapon

• Alesia_BH, Gate70, Grimwald the Wise and 3 others like this

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

It was then time to visit the bandits:

Spoiler

I had become angry with Firebead because of his stinginess and ended up killing him, this resulted in getting horror as a special ability.

Spoiler

I then headed to Cloakwood, where I killed a dragon amongst other lesser enemies.

Spoiler

Killed a crazy dryad:

Spoiler

Some hostile druids:

Spoiler

Some wyvern:

Spoiler

And was then ambushed by Lamalha:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Shortly afterwards I was ambushed by Molkar and used horror to great effect:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I quickly dealt with Genthorne and friends using necklace of missiles to weaken the enemy:

Spoiler

Similar tactics worked in the mine:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Whereupon I gained another horror spell.

Spoiler

• Gate70 and CrevsDaak like this

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

Upon leaving I was attacked by Wendell and his druid friends:

Spoiler

They died:

Spoiler

At the FAI, I was attacked by some deceived good guys:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I then went to help a boy trapped in a lighthouse, the archaeologist:

Spoiler

And Brage:

Some more assassins tried to stop me entering Baldur's Gate:

Spoiler

Horror caused them to fail:

Spoiler

Spoiler

An elven fighter/mage and a variety of wolves were killed next.

Spoiler

Followed by Jardak:

Spoiler

A highly agressive mage:

Spoiler

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

I then had to kill yet another assassin:

Spoiler

And a psycho:

Spoiler

I then helped Ghorak, and some others and after discovering that the men causing the problems were at Candlekeep, I went there where I met the assassins led by a real Pratt.

Spoiler

Davenport and his cohorts were the next who tried to kill me:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

They failed dismally and a letter and key told me where to go next:

I found the entrance to their base in Beregost:

Spoiler

So I gradually eliminated "The Section"

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Upon defeating The Section, I went to rescue Duke Elthan:

Spoiler

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

Spoiler

Cleared the Iron Throne:

Spoiler

Killed some more assassins:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Upon leaving into the sewers, I met and killed the sewer king:

Spoiler

Using Horror, the doppelgangers were easy to defeat and so I progressed to the Final Battle with Sarevok:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Gate70, Aasim and CrevsDaak like this

Grond0

Grond0
  • Members
  • 6,498 posts

Well done Wise.  Keep it going in Athkatla.

• Grimwald the Wise and CrevsDaak like this

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

Final stats:

aBaldr006.jpg

Finally completed a game with a vampire hunter and did it solo. :) A good kit, but you cannot dual-class with it, so it limits progression somewhat. Can only get Grand Mastery in piercing weapons too. (Spears, short swords, daggers, bows, darts etc)

• Alesia_BH, Aasim and CrevsDaak like this

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

See you in Amn, Gate70!

Best,

A.

Me too. :)

Grimwald the Wise

Grimwald the Wise
  • Members
  • 2,182 posts

Thanks! If you think about it, BG 1 was super dangerous world to live in. In the area south of Beregost, there's a child walking around, yet not 30 paces away are two blood-thirsty ogrillions! Countless examples of this kind of thing in the BG 1 world. Traveling to another city to see your relative would be taking your life into your hands, even notwithstanding the threat from bandits as well as all the dangers in the country-side. Also they let just anybody buy fire wands or invisibility potions - potential for mass murder with the 1st, and nothing you own is secure with the threat from the 2nd. And I don't think Earth is Hell, just Faerun (the world where BG takes place). : )

You have forgotten that if you have no iron, they will leave you alone. At least that is what the game says. I have never tried it with just leather armour and a staff. That could be interesting. :)

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

Have fun in Amn Wise.

Blaggerd
This is a blackguard who knows how to no-reload. Solo, fast and dirty - tucking as many levels under your belt as possible in the first hour. Having a patron that demands otherwise is a... frustration.

Viconia
The hunted drow cleric Commands a Flaming Fist Mercenary but Blaggerd has already swung and missed so is unable to capitalise on his prone target. He moves away and as Viconia lands a second Command he strikes with his poisoned blade, only to see Viconia claim the kill with her mace. Blaggerd is ever the gentleman, refusing to count the kill as she wasn't in the party at that time.

Kagain
A long and strenuous search for a missing caravan is the last thing Blaggerd wishes to undertake. Fortunately for him, Kagain is like-minded and gives up the hunt after maybe two minutes.

The path to the next recruit takes the trio past an angry cave bear which can move faster than them. Viconia Commands it twice, Kagain lashing at it with his axe and Blaggerd using another dose of poison on his two handed sword.

Safana
The pirate cave of Black Alaric is an enticing prospect but too much for level one adventurers to contemplate. Blaggerd turns to leave but a patronly kick in the vulnerables makes him reconsider.

Viconia gamely drops her gear giving Kagain much to grin at, and moves towards the cave. Two hobgoblins spot her so she sanctuaries. Past six sirines and into the cave, how long will the sanctuary last. Long enough to spring all three traps (and avoid all the effects - excellent) and grab the loot. She gets out of sight of the nearest golem as her sanctuary expires but a second one has wandered and attacks. A second sanctuary is cast in the nick of time and carries her back to the safety of the waiting party.

Spoiler

Dorn Il-Khan
The half-orc Blackguard has been directed towards Blaggerd. He could probably have handled this encounter on his own but quickly appreciates the drow Commands that seal the fates of Dorotea and... well who cares what his name was - he's dead.
Spoiler

No damage taken. Kagain suggests this is down to him and he should conduct the party endeavours. Blaggerd and Dorn look to the sky. Conduct this.
Spoiler

Droth the Ogre Mage chooses the wrong day to face Command and Poison. Heck, even the newly-revived Safana has slipped into the shadows so her Wakizashi can find a tender spot.
Spoiler

Shoal says thank you, Blaggerd saying no - thank you as poison kicks in and she is Command-ed.
Spoiler

Blaggerd. Blackguard 2. 17 kills, Shoal.
Dorn. Blackguard 1. 3 kills, Droth.
Kagain. Fighter 2. 3 kills, Worg.
Safana. Thief 3. 0 kills, 1 death (Shoal scripted).
Viconia. Cleric 3. 0 kills.

• Alesia_BH, Grimwald the Wise, Aasim and 1 other like this

Aasim

Aasim
  • Members
  • 1,361 posts

GL Gate. Maybe you should consider changing your PC's name- Blaggerd may be jinxed or something.  :)

@ Wise - gratz, GL further. Will you adopt some party or continue your crusade alone?

Aasim

Aasim
  • Members
  • 1,361 posts

I decided to have another go with  a f/m/c multiclass. Two last attempts failed (one forgot about Unseeing eye's rod, the second died to Angelo in Sarevok finale).

Here she is, meet Nashlee:

1_zpsrtytrjci.jpg

Her helping duo:

Invoker Galia

2_zpsp24kiero.jpg

and a sorceress named Lastzee.

3_zpsjbj8mx2g.jpg

Weidu is my standard revisions setup.

The party had a pretty rough start. I did a huge mistake (misclick) and told Garrick to buzz off - this cost me 3 Defense potions. Additionly, some gnolls almost proved to be the end of Nashlee - halberds have a Disembowel effect which instantly drops CON by 4 and does 2d6 damage. Only her familiar HP saved her hide here.

4_zpswsrh5avn.jpg

Another nasty moment was at Ankheg farm - I had to rest due to buff expiry; which triggered one ankheg to spawn. Wand of Fire was used and it was killed.I had no healing potions left. 

5_zpsizq32hkt.jpg

With that done, we killed Dushai, excersised some fiery tactics vs Basilisks

6_zpsnkttfhza.jpg

7_zpsdi5yeryy.jpg

And did the Web+Fireball combo on Kirian

8_zpsetvvddp0.jpg

Same thing happend to Molkar just south of Gullykin. No mercy.

9_zpsxxywtkjp.jpg

Next is Durlag. With no thief, this is always painful to me. We gor interruted when resting by a ghast. I retreated my sorceress, she tripped a fireball trap and died. I even got no XP for ghast since he died as well. :(

10_zpslq8yuhpf.jpg

Sigh. Back to temple, revive her, back to Durlag. I used a Pro Elecric scroll found there on Nashlee, so I can walk over some of the nastier traps there. 

Lastzee died again to trap.

11_zpswhjqb36l.jpg

Since the damn trap is repeatable, I cleared out enemies there w/o her. She now falls 10K EXP behind the others.

Selling the loot from there got me over 30K gold, which I spent at Ulgoth's Beard. I bought all I need - Greenstone, scrolls, invisibility ring and Displacment cloak. With that done, Hurgan is downed.

12_zpsztqjhksd.jpg

With Greenstone, sirens are harmless- especially after Glitterdust debuff.

13_zpsgus8yiu4.jpg

Did Bassiluss. Took a while against his Physical Mirror, but no casualties.

14_zpsr4ixcr3m.jpg

And with him gone - Keldath gets polymorphed to squirell. :P

15_zpsparyqtuu.jpg

Chop chop.

16_zpsms0xsvdk.jpg

I ended the session taking Brage back to Nashkell for some psychotherapy. Now it's time to get the main plot on the way.

• Alesia_BH, Grimwald the Wise, Blackraven and 2 others like this

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

You have forgotten that if you have no iron, they will leave you alone. At least that is what the game says. I have never tried it with just leather armour and a staff. That could be interesting. :)

Actually you have forgotten there are other enemies (Ankhegs, bears, wolves, vampiric wolves) that don't care about your iron but will still try to kill you anyways - note I said Bandits notwithstanding, meaning other threats. : )

corey_russell

corey_russell
  • Members
  • 5,300 posts

Congrats Wise and Gate70! Hope you guys go far in Amn/ToB!

Gate70

Gate70
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

GL Gate. Maybe you should consider changing your PC's name- Blaggerd may be jinxed or something.  :)

His name is fine, I suspect the weakness is his patron (me).

I like the first two portraits from your current run.

• Grimwald the Wise and Blackraven like this

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts

Looks like we're on the verge of a population boom in Amn.

Good times!

Best,

A.

Aasim

Aasim
  • Members
  • 1,361 posts

Nashlee, 2nd BG1 update

Did Mulahey. Polymorph other is my new fav spell. It appears to be very effective vs priests.

17_zpsjnlnrtrn.jpg

I didn't rest to rememorize the spells, simply rushed the amazons - kind of brute, bit it worked.

18_zpshk7gobhu.jpg

Had no problem vs Nimbul (Paralyzation wand) or Tranzig (magic missiles). 

Since my sorceress was getting close to level 8, I did some stuff to get her there before Cloakwood Mine. This included killing the whole clergy outside of Baldur's Gate.

20_zpsz5bid4if.jpg

21_zpsz0czr2ii.jpg

(Brage also got hostile and was killed. Not bad - this way I got XP for saving him, and then for killing him.)

We had a small setback in  Cloakwood when spiders decided to web Galia - forcing me to waste a Raise Dead scroll (the only way she can be revived now, at least before we get to BG).

19_zpsdxoipdyr.jpg

I had no more of those, so I had to be fairly careful now.

Drasus & co at mine entrance were charged with skeletons and showered with blocks of ice. When skeletons died, a fireball was tossed in as well.

22_zpsqkdok0tb.jpg

Kysus survived it all, but Wand of Ice broke him, just as he dispelled Nashlee.

23_zpsiw4wxtiq.jpg

24_zpsr5uzi9g6.jpg

Davaeorn was a bit harder than usual.I didn't want to use Pro Magic since Nashlee depends on buffs a lot for now. I triggered the traps under invisibility, healed, and triggered the fight. Horrors got Ice Storm + Fireball galore.

25_zpsj6xeson6.jpg

Ofc, no Pro Magic means Davaeorn was free to slap Nashlee around a bit...

26_zpswo5fzr1n.jpg

She did however manage to lure him into Ice Storm area.

27_zps3owyjxwj.jpg

He can't be paralyzed, but Polymorph can work - and it does.

28_zpso08barr5.jpg

29_zpsf3z0bwuu.jpg

We kill the squirell and are of to BG.

Edit: Bandit camp was done under invisibility.

• Grimwald the Wise, CrevsDaak and Golden28 like this

Aasim

Aasim
  • Members
  • 1,361 posts

Nashlee, 3rd BG1 update

BG visit was brief. The only interesting point (and "new" to me) was that I used Paralyzation wand on Marek. This made the poison quest very brief. :D

30_zps8z5ftzb4.jpg

I snatched the documents invisibly, and back to Candlekeep.

Iron Throne got the skellies+Ice Storm. I kill them even if I don't really need money, they have a Clarity potion which is very nice to have.

31_zpsf3vbric8.jpg

No trouble in the catacombs. I was a bit worried vs Slythe with his backstabs, so I parlored with them, and hid Nashlee under Sanctuary.

32_zpsvsicvuun.jpg

Tried for 2x Paralyzation, Slythe saved vs both. At least Krystin is busy with summoned skeletons. Slythe hits for 48 damage.

33_zps0xyrxr41.jpg

2nd paralyzation attempt sticks however, and Slythe is a gonner. I pick up the letters and leave Krystin to do as she pleases.

34_zps0auu0rmy.jpg

Vs dopes, I tried 2xConfusion via scroll, but I had little effect - most noticably, assassin failed and wondered off, mage saved. It did give us some room to maneuver however, so we picked them off quickly.

35_zpsenjenorn.jpg

36_zps2incvrhi.jpg

Next is Sarevok  - since it's (was) a longish battle, I'll make a new post about it.

• Grimwald the Wise, Blackraven, CrevsDaak and 1 other like this

Aasim

Aasim
  • Members
  • 1,361 posts

Nashlee, final BG1 update

Plan vs Sarevok was to lure out Remove magic, turn invisible, summon some crap, bombard them with Ice Storm and toss in two Cloudkill scrolls. That should be enough to kill Semaj and possibly Angelo. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned. The moment Nashlee turned invisble after Remove, Angelo fires Detect Invis. Bad, bad...

37_zpspke87fja.jpg

I run away and hide in Sanctuary. Detect Invisibility won't remove it with Spell Rev, but Angelo can "see through it". This means Nashlee is safe from everyone apart Angelo.

38_zpshwzzjvqi.jpg

I lure him to my mages. Unfortunately, his spell triggers each round, revealing us all - we use Paralyzation Wands on him and he's held. Semaj is coming however.

39_zpssqv78lzt.jpg

We must run - Tazok & a Horror join as well.

40_zps0p5epkev.jpg

Angelo's Detect wears off finally. I heal up and review my options. Enemies are fully separated  - this is the exact opossite of "improved Sarevok battle" where they tend to stick together.

41_zpsgu2ko00g.jpg

Ah well - I do as I planned. Ice + Cloudkills.

42_zpsj11i2jcz.jpg

This invisibility potion Lastzee drank could have been a fairly possible chunk death for her. She took it as Glitterdust was in the air, revealing her instantly.

43_zpsxhpdgort.jpg

She did manage to avoid Horrors just enough time to drink another one.

44_zpsvywip8ed.jpg

At least Semaj died in cloudkill.

45_zpsxlklrflz.jpg

now I buff Nashlee up, and go toe to toe vs Tazok.Angelo gets paralyzed again.

46_zpsuxhkjoix.jpg

One down...

47_zpshk6mftbh.jpg

Two down...

48_zpsq1ddofh4.jpg

Three down.

49_zpswgbva0jz.jpg

Nashlee, Galia & Lastzee will be entering BG2 part soon.

• Grimwald the Wise, Blackraven, CrevsDaak and 1 other like this

Blackraven

Blackraven
  • Members
  • 1,377 posts

Congratulations Aasim on your success with your callous crew! Safe travels in Amn :)

• Grimwald the Wise, CrevsDaak and Golden28 like this

Alesia_BH

Alesia_BH
  • Members
  • 4,578 posts

Congrats, Aasim!

Good hunting in Amn!

Aerie, Aphril, and Adara now have evil twins.

Best,

A.

Aasim

Aasim
  • Members
  • 1,361 posts

Congratulations Aasim on your success with your callous crew! Safe travels in Amn :)

Thnx.

Congrats, Aasim!

Good hunting in Amn!

Aerie, Aphril, and Adara now have evil twins.

Thnx. Yea,they're similar.